Md. Hasanuzzaman

Learn More
The emergence of silicon carbide-(SiC-) based power semiconductor switches with their superior features compared with silicon (Si) based switches has resulted in substantial improvements in the performance of power electronics converter systems. These systems with SiC power devices are more compact, lighter, and more efficient, so they are ideal for(More)
Vision-based recognition system has developed rapidly over the past few years. This paper presents hand gesture recognition system that can be used for interfacing between computer and human using hand gesture. In natural Human Computer Interactions (HCI), visual interpretation of gestures can be very useful. In this paper we propose a method for(More)
The present study investigates the roles of exogenous proline (Pro, 5 mM) and glycine betaine (GB, 5 mM) in improving salt stress tolerance in salt sensitive (BRRI dhan49) and salt tolerant (BRRI dhan54) rice (Oryza sativa L.) varieties. Salt stresses (150 and 300 mM NaCl for 48 h) significantly reduced leaf relative water (RWC) and chlorophyll (chl)(More)
Reversible sequential circuits are considered the significant memory block for their ultra-low power consumption. Universal shift register is an important memory element of the sequential circuit family. In this paper we proposed efficient design of reversible universal shift register that is optimized in terms of quantum cost, delay and garbage outputs.(More)
1 The main goal of Biomedical Natural Language Processing (BioNLP) is to capture biomedical phenomena from textual data by extracting relevant entities, information and relations between biomedical entities (i.e. proteins and genes). In general, in most of the published papers, only binary relations were extracted. In a recent past, the focus is shifted(More)
Materials and device researchers build switching devices for the circuits researchers to use in their circuits, but they rarely know how and where the devices are going to be used. The circuits people, including power electronics researchers, take the devices as black boxes and use them in their circuits not knowing much about the inside of the devices. The(More)
Cropland agroforest is an important production system in the southwest region of Bangladesh. This study focused on the floristic composition and management of existing cropland agroforests. A total of 313 cropland agroforests were surveyed and 83% respondents practiced pure agroforestry while the remaining 17% practiced agroforestry with fisheries. A total(More)
—Iris recognition is regarded as the most stable and accurate biometric identification system. An iris recognition system basically consists of four steps-segmentation, normalization, encoding and matching. This paper proposes an efficient approach for iris segmentation. This segmentation approach uses a modified canny edge detection algorithm by(More)
  • 1