Unified Modeling Language
- Martin Gogolla
- Computer ScienceEncyclopedia of Database Systems
Die Verwendung für Unterrichtszwecke oder für kommerziellen Gebrauch ist nur mit vorheriger schriftlicher Genehmigung des Autors gestattet.
USE: A UML-based specification environment for validating UML and OCL
Object Constraint Language (OCL): A Definitive Guide
- Jordi Cabot, Martin Gogolla
- Computer ScienceInternational School on Formal Methods for the…
- 18 June 2012
This chapter pretends to provide a comprehensive view of this language, its many applications and available tool support as well as the latest research developments and open challenges around it.
Object Constraint Language
- Martin Gogolla
- LinguisticsEncyclopedia of Database Systems
On Formalizing the UML Object Constraint Language OCL
- M. Richters, Martin Gogolla
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Conceptual Modeling
- 16 November 1998
We present a formal semantics for the Object Constraint Language (OCL) which is part of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) – an emerging standard language and notation for object-oriented analysis…
Validating UML and OCL models in USE by automatic snapshot generation
- Martin Gogolla, Jörn Bohling, M. Richters
- Computer ScienceJournal of Software and Systems Modeling
- 26 June 2005
The testing and certification of UML and OCL models as supported by the validation tool USE is studied by introducing a language for defining properties of desired snapshots and by showing how such snapshots are generated.
From UML and OCL to relational logic and back
- Mirco Kuhlmann, Martin Gogolla
- Computer ScienceACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven…
- 30 September 2012
This paper provides a lightweight model validation method based on efficient SAT solving techniques that allows us to explicitly benefit from the efficient handling of relational logic in Kodkod and to interpret found results backwards in terms of UML and OCL.
Extensive Validation of OCL Models by Integrating SAT Solving into USE
- Mirco Kuhlmann, Lars Hamann, Martin Gogolla
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Software Technology…
- 28 June 2011
This work provides a new method for efficiently searching for model instances based on the translation of UML and OCL concepts into relational logic and its realization with SAT solvers.
Verification of ATL Transformations Using Transformation Models and Model Finders
- Fabian Büttner, M. Egea, Jordi Cabot, Martin Gogolla
- Computer ScienceIEEE International Conference on Formal…
- 12 November 2012
This paper provides an automatic translation of declarative, rule-based ATL transformations into such transformation models, providing an intuitive and versatile encoding of ATL into OCL that can be used for the analysis of various properties of transformations.
Tractable Model Transformation Testing
- Martin Gogolla, Antonio Vallecillo
- Computer ScienceEuropean Conference on Modelling Foundations and…
- 6 June 2011
The different kinds of tests that can be conducted over a MT using this automated process, and the kinds of problems it can help uncovering are shown.