The amino acid sequence of chymopapain from Carica papaya.
- D. Watson, M. Yaguchi, K. R. Lynn
- BiologyBiochemical Journal
- 15 February 1990
Chymopapain is a polypeptide of 218 amino acid residues. It has considerable structural similarity with papain and papaya proteinase omega, including conservation of the catalytic site and of the…
Effects of an aqueous extract of Puerariae flos (Thomsonide) on impairment of passive avoidance behavior in mice.
- T. Yamazaki, M. Yaguchi, T. Nohara
- Psychology, BiologyJournal of Ethnopharmacology
- 14 September 2005
Polymorphism and tissue specificity of scallop tropomyosin
- T. Ishimoda-takagi, Mitsuaki Kobayashi, M. Yaguchi
N-Terminal homology in three cysteinyl proteases from Papaya latex.
- K. R. Lynn, M. Yaguchi
- Biology, ChemistryBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- 14 December 1979
An Essay on Teachership in Post war Japan two examples
- M. Yaguchi
- 1 March 2008