Hot and humid climate: prospect for thermal comfort in residential building
EEG Analysis for Brainwave Balancing Index (BBI)
- Z. H. Murat, M. Taib, S. Lias, R. S. AbdulKadir, N. Sulaiman, Mahfuzah Mustafa
- PsychologyInternational Conference on Computational…
- 28 July 2010
The result shows that the PSD analysis provides reliable BBI with 80% conformity, and the fundamental findings can be served as a simple indicator of one’s thinking leading to great opportunity for positive human potential development.
Development of Brainwave Balancing Index Using EEG
- Z. H. Murat, M. Taib, S. Lias, R. S. AbdulKadir, N. Sulaiman, Zodie Mohd Hanafiah
- Computer ScienceThird International Conference on Computational…
- 26 July 2011
The outcome shows that BBI system could be established using EEG signals, and could be used as a straightforward indicator of one's ability to think and work leading to vast opportunity for constructive human potential advancement.
Extending the response range of an optical fibre pH sensor using an artificial neural network
Non-invasive diagnosis of risk in dengue patients using bioelectrical impedance analysis and artificial neural network
- F. Ibrahim, Tarig Faisal, M. Salim, M. Taib
- MedicineMedical and Biological Engineering and Computing
- 4 August 2010
A new approach to diagnose and classify early risk in dengue patients using bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) and artificial neural network (ANN) with an overall prediction accuracy of 96.27% is presented.
The grading of agarwood oil quality using k-Nearest Neighbor (k-NN)
- N. Ismail, M. Rahiman, M. Taib, N. A. Ali, M. Jamil, S. N. Tajuddin
- Computer ScienceIEEE Conference on Systems, Process and Control
The application of k-Nearest Neighbor (k-NN) in grading the quality agarwood oil and the highest accuracy obtained by k-NN which is above 83.3% shows that k-nn is a reliable classifier in gradingThe agar wood oil quality.
A noninvasive intelligent approach for predicting the risk in dengue patients
Applications of artificial neural network on signal processing of optical fibre pH sensor based on bromophenol blue doped with sol–gel film
Evaluation of human stress using EEG Power Spectrum
- N. Hamid, N. Sulaiman, S. Aris, Z. H. Murat, M. Taib
- PsychologyInternational Colloquium on Signal Processing and…
- 21 May 2010
This paper presents an evaluation conducted between human stress questionnaires with EEG Power Spectrum of Beta and Alpha band. Cohen's Perceived Stress Scale (PSS) was used as stress questionnaires…