Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Metabolism of 2,4-dinitrotoluene and 2,6-dinitrotoluene, and their dinitrobenzyl alcohols and dinitrobenzaldehydes by Wistar and Sprague-Dawley rat liver microsomal and cytosol fractions.
- M. Mori, T. Kawajiri, M. Sayama, T. Miyahara, H. Kozuka
- ChemistryChemical & pharmaceutical bulletin
- 25 July 1989
It was concluded that the dinitrobenzaldehydes (2,4-DNBAl and 2,6-D NBAl) were intermediates in the oxidations of dinitRObenzyl alchols and d initrobenzoic acids of male Wistar and male Sprague-Dawley (S.D.) rat livers.
Purification and DNA-binding properties of the cro-type regulatory repressor protein cng encoded by the Lactobacillus plantarum phage phi g1e.
Mutagenicities of 2,4- and 2,6-dinitrotoluenes and their reduced products in Salmonella typhimurium nitroreductase- and O-acetyltransferase-overproducing Ames test strains.
Mutagenicity of 2,6-dinitrotoluene and its metabolites, and their related compounds in Salmonella typhimurium.
Metabolism of 2,6-dinitrotoluene in male Wistar rat.
- M. Mori, T. Kawajiri, M. Sayama, Y. Taniuchi, T. Miyahara, H. Kozuka
- Chemistry, BiologyXenobiotica; the fate of foreign compounds in…
- 1 July 1989
1. Unchanged 2,6-dinitrotoluene (2,6-DNT), 2-amino-6-nitrotoluene, 2,6-dinitrobenzyl alcohol, 2-amino-6-nitrobenzyl alcohol, conjugated 2,6-dinitrobenzyl alcohol and conjugated 2-amino-6-nitrobenzyl…
Enterohepatic circulation of 2,4-dinitrobenzaldehyde, a mutagenic metabolite of 2,4-dinitrotoluene, in male Wistar rat.
- M. Sayama, M. Mori, M. Ishida, K. Okumura, H. Kozuka
- Chemistry, EngineeringXenobiotica; the fate of foreign compounds in…
The results indicate that the common biliary metabolites of 2,4-DNT, 2,2-dinitrobenzyl alcohol and 2,3-d InitrobenZyl alcohol are 2, 4-dInitroben zaldehyde and its glucuronide, and suggest the enterohepatic circulation of 2-4-dinsinobenzoic acid in the metabolism of 2.4- DNT.
Metabolism of 2,4-dinitrotoluene, 2,4-dinitrobenzyl alcohol and 2,4-dinitrobenzaldehyde by rat liver microsomal and cytosol fractions.
The results indicate that 2, 4-DNAl is an intermediate in the oxidation of 2, 5-DNT and suggests that the microsomal cytochrome P-450 and alcohol dehydrogenase may play an important role in the metabolic activation of 2- 4-D NT.
Mutagenicity of some hydroxylaminotoluene derivatives towards Salmonella typhimurium in esterification systems.
- M. Mori, M. Sayama, M. Futagami, M. Naito, T. Miyahara, H. Kozuka
- Chemistry, BiologyJournal of pharmacobio-dynamics
- 1 December 1986
Results suggested that two esterifications with glucuronic acid and sulfuric acid may play an important role in the appearance of mutagenic activity of 4AA2HAT.
Comparison of mutagenicity and theoretical reactivity of 2,4-dinitrobenzaldehyde and 2,6-dinitrobenzaldehyde in bacterial mutation assay and molecular orbital method.
Extraction of Lactic Acid Using Long Chain Amines Dissolved in Non-Polar Diluents
The present paper deals with the effect of di- and tri-n-octylamine (DOA and TOA) dissolved in non-polar diluents or the mixture of non-polar diluents and modifier on the extraction of L-lactic acid…