Heritability estimates for growth-related traits using microsatellite parentage assignment in juvenile common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.)
- M. Vandeputte, M. Kocour, O. Linhart
- 1 June 2004
Adverse effects of bisphenol A on reproductive physiology in male goldfish at environmentally relevant concentrations.
- A. Hatef, S. M. Alavi, A. Abdulfatah, P. Fontaine, M. Rodina, O. Linhart
- BiologyEcotoxicology and Environmental Safety
- 1 February 2012
Heritability estimates for processing and quality traits in common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) using a molecular pedigree
- M. Kocour, S. Mauger, M. Rodina, D. Gela, O. Linhart, M. Vandeputte
- 28 September 2007
Cryopreservation of sperm in common carp Cyprinus carpio: sperm motility and hatching success of embryos.
- O. Linhart, M. Rodina, J. Cosson
- Biology, MedicineCryobiology
- 1 November 2000
In this study, fish sperm cryopreservation methods were elaborated upon for ex situ conservation of nine strains of Bohemian common carp and showed significant differences between fresh and frozen/thawed sperm regarding fertilization rate and insignificant differences on the hatching rate.
Evaluating the Impacts of Osmotic and Oxidative Stress on Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio, L.) Sperm Caused by Cryopreservation Techniques1
- Ping Li, Zhi‐Hua Li, B. Dzyuba, M. Hulák, M. Rodina, O. Linhart
- BiologyBiology of Reproduction
- 1 November 2010
Ethylene glycol should be considered a preferred cryoprotective agent for common carp spermatozoa to reduce osmotic and oxidative stress during cryopreservation.
Analysis of motility parameters from paddlefish and shovelnose sturgeon spermatozoa
- J. Cosson, O. Linhart, S. Mims, W. Shelton, M. Rodina
- 1 June 2000
There were significant differences in velocity of spermatozoa between swimming media and distilled water and between paddlefish and shovelnose sturgeon.
Semen of Perca fluviatilis L.: sperm volume and density, seminal plasma indices and effects of dilution ratio, ions and osmolality on sperm motility.
- S. M. Alavi, M. Rodina, T. Policar, P. Kozák, M. Pšenička, O. Linhart
- Biology, MedicineTheriogenology
- 15 July 2007
Effect of human pharmaceutical Carbamazepine on the quality parameters and oxidative stress in common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) spermatozoa.
- Zhi‐Hua Li, Ping Li, M. Rodina, T. Randák
- Biology, MedicineChemosphere
- 1 July 2010
The culture of the European catfish, Silurus glanis, in the Czech Republic and in France
- O. Linhart, Ludĕk Šĕtch, R. Billard
- 1 April 2002