Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Depression, stress, anxiety and their predictors in Iranian pregnant women during the outbreak of COVID-19
- Fatemeh Effati-Daryani, Somayeh Zarei, A. Mohammadi, Elnaz Hemmati, Sakineh Ghasemi Yngyknd, M. Mirghafourvand
- Psychology, MedicineBMC psychology
- 22 September 2020
Using strategies to promote marital life satisfaction and socio-economic status can play an effective role in controlling anxiety and reducing stress and depression in pregnant women in critical situations such as the prevalence of COVID-19.
The effect of prophylactic intravenous tranexamic acid on blood loss after vaginal delivery in women at low risk of postpartum haemorrhage: a double‐blind randomised controlled trial
- M. Mirghafourvand, S. Mohammad-Alizadeh, F. Abbasalizadeh, M. Shirdel
- MedicineThe Australian & New Zealand journal of…
- 1 February 2015
To determine the effect of prophylactic tranexamic acid on calculated and measured blood loss after vaginal delivery in women at low risk of postpartum haemorrhage, a large number of women were surveyed.
Effects of zinc and magnesium supplements on postpartum depression and anxiety: A randomized controlled clinical trial
- Fatemeh Edalati Fard, M. Mirghafourvand, Sakineh Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi, Azizeh Farshbaf-Khalili, Y. Javadzadeh, H. Asgharian
- PsychologyWomen & health
- 1 October 2017
ABSTRACT Postpartum anxiety and depression are prevalent disorders. The authors of this study aimed to determine the effects of zinc and magnesium supplements on depressive symptoms and anxiety in…
Health-promoting behaviors and social support of women of reproductive age, and strategies for advancing their health: Protocol for a mixed methods study
The findings of this mixed methods sequential explanatory study provide insights into the health behavioral factors that need to be considered if preventive strategies and intervention programs are to be designed to promote women's health in the community.
Randomized controlled trial of abdominal binders for postoperative pain, distress, and blood loss after cesarean delivery
- Samieh Ghana, S. Hakimi, M. Mirghafourvand, F. Abbasalizadeh, N. Behnampour
- MedicineInternational journal of gynaecology and…
- 1 June 2017
To assess the effect of using abdominal binders on pain, distress, and postpartum hemorrhage after cesarean delivery, a large number of women were referred to the hospital for vaginal or laparoscopic mesh placement.
Social support for women of reproductive age and its predictors: a population-based study
- A. Baheiraei, M. Mirghafourvand, E. Mohammadi, Sakineh Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi, S. Nedjat
- Psychology, SociologyBMC Women's Health
- 18 September 2012
Sociodemographic factors affect social support and could be considered in planning interventions to improve social support for Iranian women.
Spiritual Well-Being and Health-Related Quality of Life in Iranian Adolescent Girls
- M. Mirghafourvand, Sakineh Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi, F. A. Sharajabad, Favziye Sanaati
- PsychologyCommunity Mental Health Journal
- 19 January 2016
Multivariate linear regression analysis showed a significant relationship between quality of life and the factors including existential well-being, religious well- Being, parents’ belief for their children’s participation in religious ceremonies, father’'s education and occupation, father's illness, sufficiency of family income for expenses, and the number of children.
The Effect of Intravenous Tranexamic Acid on Hemoglobin and Hematocrit Levels after Vaginal Delivery: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- M. Mirghafourvand, Sakineh Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi, Fatemeh Abasalizadeh, M. Shirdel
Investigation of the effect of intravenous tranexamic acid on hemoglobin and hematocrit level after vaginal delivery in women who were low risk in postpartum hemorrhage found that use of this drug may help promote maternal heath in the post partum period.
The development and validation of an obstetric triage acuity index: a mixed-method study
- A. Moudi, M. Iravani, M. Najafian, A. Zareiyan, A. Forouzan, M. Mirghafourvand
- MedicineThe journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine…
- 4 June 2020
The designed OB triage scale showed good validity and reliability in the tertiary teaching hospital in Iran and should be studied at lower levels, non-educational, and public hospitals for external validity testing.
Domestic violence and its relationship with quality of life in pregnant women during the outbreak of COVID-19 disease
- S. Naghizadeh, M. Mirghafourvand, Roghaye Mohammadirad
- MedicineBMC Pregnancy and Childbirth
- 28 January 2021
A high prevalence of domestic violence and its relationship with a low quality of life during the COVID-19 pandemic indicates the importance of screening pregnant women in terms of domesticviolence in respective centers as well as the necessity of conducting proper interventions to address domestic violence to improve thequality of life in women.