Share This Author
Comparison between all-on-four and all-on-six treatment concepts and framework material on stress distribution in atrophic maxilla: A prototyping guided 3D-FEA study.
Fracture resistance of endodontically treated teeth restored with intra-radicular post: the effects of post system and dentine thickness.
The service life of implant-retained overdenture attachment systems.
Effect of repeated disinfections by microwave energy on the physical and mechanical properties of denture base acrylic resins.
- R. Consani, Douglas Duenhas de Azevedo, M. Mesquita, W. Mendes, P. C. Saquy
- Materials Science, MedicineBrazilian dental journal
Repeated simulated microwave disinfections decreased the Knoop hardness of Clássico and Onda-Cryl resins and had no effect on the impact strength of QC-20.
Effect of microwave disinfection on physical and mechanical properties of acrylic resins.
- R. Consani, Érica Brenoe Vieira, M. Mesquita, W. Mendes, J. N. Arioli-Filho
- Materials ScienceBrazilian dental journal
Disinfection by microwave energy decreased the hardness of Clássico and Onda-Cryl acrylic resins, but no effect was observed on the impact and flexural strength of all tested resins.
Retention force and fatigue strength of overdenture attachment systems.
- D. M. Botega, M. Mesquita, G. E. P. Henriques, L. Vaz
- MedicineJournal of oral rehabilitation
- 1 September 2004
The systems evaluated showed satisfactory retention force values, before and after fatigue testing, and a 5-year simulation of insertion and removal did not decrease retention values or fracture components.
The role of nicotine, cotinine and caffeine on the electrochemical behavior and bacterial colonization to cp-Ti.
Influence of material of overdenture-retaining bar with vertical misfit on three-dimensional stress distribution.
- R. Abreu, A. O. Spazzin, P. Noritomi, R. Consani, M. Mesquita
- Materials ScienceJournal of prosthodontics : official journal of…
- 8 June 2010
The different materials of the overdenture-retaining bar did not present considerable influence on the stress levels in the periimplant bone tissue, while the mechanical components of the system were more sensitive to the material stiffness.
Effect of polishing technique and brushing on surface roughness of acrylic resins.
- Luciana Valadares Oliveira, M. Mesquita, G. E. P. Henriques, R. Consani, W. S. Fragoso
- Medicine, Materials ScienceJournal of prosthodontics : official journal of…
- 1 June 2008
Even though MP resulted in smoother surfaces initially, subjecting the acrylic resin to dentifrice brushing negated this advantage, and surface roughness as a result of polishing technique was not influenced by acrylic resin type.
Effect of sealer coating on mechanical and physical properties of permanent soft lining materials.
- A. Dayrell, J. Takahashi, G. Valverde, R. Consani, G. Ambrosano, M. Mesquita
- Medicine, Materials ScienceGerodontology
- 1 June 2012
Surface coating was effective for acrylic reliners in maintaining their initial properties, however, sealer coating should be re-applied every 3 months.