Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Vertical strabismus resulting from an anomalous extraocular muscle.
- G. Lueder, J. Dunbar, J. B. Soltau, B. Lee, M. McDermott
- Journal of AAPOS : the official publication of…
- 1 April 1998
This work reports the first patient with an anomalous extraocular muscle in whom the clinical, radiologic, surgical, and histopathologic findings are described. Expand
Oral pilocarpine for symptomatic relief of keratoconjunctivitis sicca in patients with Sjögren's syndrome. The MGI PHARMA Sjögren's Syndrome Study Group.
- J. D. Nelson, M. Friedlaender, +5 authors R. Shrotriya
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology
Sjogren’s syndrome is a syndrome of association of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic immunopathy characterized by symptoms of dryness, especially KCS and xerostomia. Expand
Quantitation of scleral tobramycin levels.
- R. Snyder, C. Gualtieri, J. C. Jahnke, P. Hemmady, M. McDermott
- Biology, Medicine
- Journal of ocular pharmacology
A new method to solubilize sclera in order to permit quantitative determination of tobramycin by commercially available and widely utilized means and should be applicable to a variety of antibiotics and possibly other therapeutic agents. Expand
Blockage of 5HT3 pathways reduces gastroesophageal reflux (GER) induced by intraduodenal chocolate