Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
[The neuroanatomy of Juan Valverde de Amusco and medicine at the time of the Spanish renaissance].
- A. Martín Araguz, C. Bustamante Martínez, D. Toledo León, M. López Gómez, J. M. Moreno Martínez
- MedicineRevista de neurologia
The objective of this paper is to study the neuroanatomy in this book and present unpublished biographical data and describe the main contributions of this Castilian doctor to the neurosciences, in the context of Spanish medicine during the Renaissance period.
Estimation of visceral fat is useful for the diagnosis of significant fibrosis in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- M. Hernández-Conde, E. Llop, +11 authors José Luis Calleja Panero
- MedicineWorld journal of gastroenterology
- 14 November 2020
VF is a surrogate marker of liver fibrosis in patients with NAFLD and is an inexpensive and simple method that can be combined with age to guide patient referral when other resources may be unavailable.
[Extrahepatic shunt. Unusual cause of hepatic encephalopathy].
- I. González-Partida, M. Hernández Conde, +4 authors L. Abreu García
- MedicineRevista espanola de enfermedades digestivas…
- 1 July 2015
A 76 year-old woman with a history of diabetes mellitus type 2 and surgery for endometrioma and cholecystectomy admitted with symptoms of low level of consciousness without neurological deficit is asymptomatic without other episodes after one year of clinical follow-up.
Endoscopic alternative to buried bumper syndrome secondary to Duodopa® pump treatment.
[Pareidolia in Beato de Liébana's illuminated Visigothic codes].
- A. Martín Araguz, M. C. Bustamante Martínez, V. Fernández-Armayor Ajo, M. López Gómez
It is demonstrated that the first History's graphic representation of a pareidolia phenomenon is found in the miniature Visigoth Hispanic manuscripts known as Beatos, and it is concluded that Baltasar suffered from the pareilolia phenomenon, graphically represented by the first time in History in the Beatos.