Efficacy and tolerance of atrisin in degenerative and inflammatory joint disorders
- M. Sohail, M. Chaudhry, M. K. Usman, T. Mian, M. Ishaq
- MedicinePhytotherapy Research
- 1 April 2005
In a randomized multi‐centre clinical trial the efficacy and tolerance of a herbal product Atrisin three capsules/day was evaluated in 65 patients (31 male, 34 female) suffering from osteoarthritis…
Potential of Indigenous Plants for Skin Healing and Care
- A. Javed, M. K. Usman, Syed Muneeb Haider, B. Zafar, Kainat Iftikhar, Inzmam Ul-Haq
- 24 January 2019
Research efforts are necessary for their proper dose optimization and administration to achieve low cost and side effects free pharamcognosal skin cure and care gains.
Therapeutic plants used for Typhoid Fever treatment in Kaduna State Nigeria
- A. Dogara, Saber W. Hamad, M. K. Usman, S. M. Tahir, Namadi Sunusi, Abdulkadir Yunusa
- MedicineAl-Qadisiyah Journal Of Pure Science
- 21 August 2021
The study discovered plant species that could be used as a potential source of anti typhoid in Nigeria and recorded 31 plant species from 25 families that are used by Kaduna residents to cure typhoid diseases.
Radiological Analysis of Hind Paw Joint in Murine Rheumatoid Arthritis Model Treated Prophylactically Or Therapeutically with Cassia fistula versus Naproxen
- Hassan Farooq, M. I. Piracha, M. K. Usman, R. Tariq, S. Alam
- 11 November 2020
Both anthraquinone and methanolic extracts of Cassia fistula have dose dependent prophylactic and therapeutic anti-arthritic potential albeit lesser than naproxen 25mg/kg, to reduce the swelling of hind paw and deformity of interphalangeal joints on radiological examination.
Nigella sativa a Potent Healer for Diabetic Wounds and Its Other Pharamcognosal attributes
- A. Javed, M. K. Usman, Nimrah Akram, S. Kanwal, Ibtasam Riaz, Syed Muneeb Haider
Its biochemical screening and dose optimization to cure and heal not only the diabetic wounds in better way but also for other pharamcognosal pursuits should be explored in future to provide general public of third world countries like Pakistan, as local cost effective alternative drug in replacement of expensive synthetic drugs for better medical treatment.
COHERENCE REVIEW OF ESSENTIAL FUNDAMENTALS OF UNANI, AYURVEDA, SIDDHA AND HOMEOPATHY SYSTEMS OF MEDICINE
- S. A. Mazhar, R. Anjum, A. Anwar, A. A. Khan, M. K. Usman
- 31 May 2021
This paper will be an attempt in analysing the insights of various fundamental principles and key concepts of Unani, Ayurveda, Siddha and Homeopathy along with their differential aspects.
The Effectiveness of Kirinyuh Leaves (Eupatorium odoratum L.) and Allium chinense Extract against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli
- Saipul Sihotang, M. K. Usman, .. Sartini
- BiologyProceedings of the 1st International MIPAnet…
Epidemiology of Onychomycosis in Gujranwala Division-Pakistan
- A. Javed, Syed Muneeb Haider, Nimrah Akram, M. K. Usman
Results indicated that males suffer more than females, adults are more prone to get onychomycosis attack and DLSO is frequently occurring than other forms, and poverty was also found as a leading indirect reason for the spread of this nail disorder.
In-Vitro Antibacterial, Antifungal and Qualitative Phytochemical Analysis of Three Medicinal Plants of Lahore, Punjab
- Nureen Zahra, A. Aliyu, Modasrah Mazha
- BiologyACTA SCIENTIFIC MICROBIOLOGY
- 7 November 2019