Effect of chemical disinfection and accelerated aging on color stability of maxillofacial silicone with opacifiers.
- M. Goiato, M. Haddad, A. Pesqueira, A. Moreno, D. D. dos Santos, L. Bannwart
- Medicine, Materials ScienceJournal of Prosthodontics
- 1 October 2011
Opacifier addition, chemical disinfection, and accelerated aging procedures affected the color stability of the maxillofacial silicone, with Group II exhibited the lowest color change, whereas Group III the highest, regardless of the chemical disinfections and accelerated Aging periods.
Effect of accelerated aging on the microhardness and color stability of flexible resins for dentures.
- M. Goiato, D. M. Santos, M. Haddad, A. Pesqueira
- Medicine, Materials ScienceBrazilian Oral Research
The accelerated aging significantly increased the microhardness values of the resins, with the highest values being observed for Triplex, and Valplast presented the greatest chromatic alteration after accelerated aging.
Cementation of prosthetic restorations: from conventional cementation to dental bonding concept.
- M. Haddad, E. Rocha, W. Assunção
- Materials Science, MedicineThe Journal of craniofacial surgery (Print)
- 1 May 2011
The purpose in this literature review was to point the main groups of cements associated to metal-free restoration and discuss about the advantages, disadvantages, and recommendations of each one.
Hardness evaluation of prosthetic silicones containing opacifiers following chemical disinfection and accelerated aging.
- M. Goiato, M. Haddad, D. M. Santos, A. Pesqueira, A. Moreno
- MedicineBrazilian Oral Research
- 1 July 2010
All groups displayed greater hardness after 1,008 hours of accelerated aging independent of disinfectant type, and all of the hardness values were within the clinically acceptable range.
Influence of pigments and opacifiers on color stability of an artificially aged facial silicone.
- D. D. dos Santos, M. Goiato, A. Moreno, A. Pesqueira, M. Haddad
- MedicineJournal of Prosthodontics
- 1 April 2011
The opacifiers protects facial silicones against color degradation, and oil paint is a stable pigment even without addition of opacifier.
The use of stress analysis methods to evaluate the biomechanics of oral rehabilitation with implants.
- A. Pesqueira, M. Goiato, E. Pellizzer
- Engineering, Materials ScienceJournal of Oral Implantology
A brief literature review about the available stress analysis methods to study implant-supported prosthesis loading, and to discuss their contributions in the biomechanical evaluation of oral rehabilitation with implants was conducted.
Use of stress analysis methods to evaluate the biomechanics of oral rehabilitation with implants.
- A. Pesqueira, M. Goiato, E. Pellizzer
- Materials Science, EngineeringJournal of Oral Implantology
- 29 April 2014
A brief literature review of the available stress analysis methods to study implant-supported prosthesis loading and to discuss their contributions in the biomechanical evaluation of oral rehabilitation with implants is conducted.
Psychosocial impact on anophthalmic patients wearing ocular prosthesis.
- M. Goiato, D. D. dos Santos, E. D. dos Santos
- Medicine, PsychologyInternational Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial…
Rehabilitation with ear prosthesis linked to osseointegrated implants.
- M. Goiato, D. D. dos Santos, M. Haddad, A. Moreno
- 1 June 2012
The patient's rehabilitation was satisfactory from both a functional and an aesthetic point of view, making it possible for the patient to return to a normal social life and regain lost self-esteem.
Fabrication Techniques for Ocular Prostheses – An Overview
- M. Goiato, L. Bannwart, M. Haddad, D. D. dos Santos, A. Pesqueira, G. Miyahara
- Medicine, ArtOrbit
- 6 May 2014
The present literature review describes the different techniques for fabricating ocular prostheses and indicates that Reproduction of the iris color and color stability are important factors that promote adequate aesthetics.