Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Efficacy of oxamniquine and praziquantel in the treatment of Schistosoma mansoni infection: a controlled trial.
- M. Ferrari, P. M. Z. Coelho, C. Antunes, C. P. Tavares, A. D. da Cunha
- Bulletin of the World Health Organization
- 1 March 2003
OBJECTIVE To evaluate the therapeutic efficacy of oxamniquine and praziquantel, the two most clinically important schistosomicide drugs, and to compare the accuracy of faecal examination with the… Expand
The value of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the diagnosis of schistosomiasis mansoni myeloradiculopathy.
- T. Ferrari, P. R. Moreira, R. Oliveira, M. Ferrari, G. Gazzinelli, A. S. Cunha
- Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical…
- 1 September 1995
The role of serological tests on cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the diagnosis of neuroschistosomiasis has not been fully elucidated; the condition is essentially diagnosed on the basis of… Expand
Toxicity of 2-methyl-4-chlorophenoxyacetic acid to the adult crested newt.
- N. Pacces Zaffaroni, T. Zavanella, M. Ferrari, E. Arias
- Biology, Medicine
- Environmental research
- 1 October 1986
The toxicity of the herbicide Agroxone 3, a commercial formulation of the sodium salt of 2-methyl-4-chlorophenoxyacetic acid (MCPA), in the adult newt (Triturus cristatus carnifex) was tested after… Expand
Clinical and immunological study of schistosomal myeloradiculopathy.
Gut permeability to lactulose and mannitol differs in treated Crohn's disease and celiac disease patients and healthy subjects.
- E. Vilela, H. O. Torres, M. Ferrari, A. S. Lima, A. S. Cunha
- Brazilian journal of medical and biological…
- 1 December 2008
The gut barrier monitors and protects the gastrointestinal tract from challenges such as microorganisms, toxins and proteins that could act as antigens. There is evidence that gut barrier dysfunction… Expand
Experimental studies on peripheral nerve repair following early or delayed suture.
- B. Bignotti, C. Origo, A. Schenone, S. Ratto, G. Mancardi, M. Ferrari
- Italian journal of orthopaedics and traumatology
- 1 June 1986
Early suture of the sciatic nerve in rats was compared with delayed suture performed after 2 weeks. The distal tract of the nerve was studied morphologically using semifine sections and computerised… Expand
Cerebrospinal fluid tau in frontotemporal lobar degeneration: clinical, neuroimaging, and prognostic correlates.
- B. Borroni, C. Cerini, +8 authors A. Padovani
- Psychology, Medicine
- Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD
Frontotemporal lobar degeneration (FTLD) refers to heterogeneous clinical and biological conditions. In FTLD, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) tau levels have been reported highly variable. The aim of the… Expand
[The positive "giant" T waves in the precordial leads: their frequency and significance in a study made on 7118 tracings].
Chromium-free catalysts for selective vapor phase hydrogenation of maleic anhydride to γ-butyrolactone
- G. L. Castiglioni, M. Ferrari, A. Guercio, A. Vaccari, R. Lancia, C. Fumagalli
- 29 January 1996
Abstract The replacement of chromite catalysts in the selective vapor phase hydrogenation of maleic anhydride (MA) to γ-butyrolactone (GBL), useful intermediate in the production of chlorine-free… Expand