Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Pathological sequelae of "neglected" impacted third molars.
- H. Stanley, M. Alattar, W. K. Collett, H. Stringfellow, E. Spiegel
- Journal of oral pathology
- 1 March 1988
An NIH conference on "Removal of Third Molars" debated the need for removal of asymptomatic impacted teeth with no evidence of pathology but stressed the need for long-range studies. The assumption… Expand
A survey of panoramic radiographs for evaluation of normal and pathologic findings.
- M. Alattar, R. Baughman, W. K. Collett
- Oral surgery, oral medicine, and oral pathology
- 1 November 1980
Six thousand seven hundred eighty panoramic radiographs were screened to monitor the incidence of normal and pathologic findings. Three different types of panoramic radiograph were used in this… Expand
The application of the soluble antigen fluorescent antibody test for the diagnosis of avian influenza.
- M M Alattar, Klaus Nielsen, Wayne R. Mitchell
- Biology, Medicine
- Canadian journal of comparative medicine : Revue…
- 1 April 1981
The application of the soluble antigen fluorescent test as a tool for serological investigation of influenza type A infection in wild birds was studied. The soluble antigen fluorescent antibody test… Expand