Learn More
According to a pilot study in the Hamburg area 17% of the hypertensives practised home measurement of blood pressure. 2/3 of the remaining 83% were informed about the method, but not sufficiently. Half of the patients on home recording bought the device of their own accord. They were not trained by qualified personnel and their technique was not reviewed.(More)
  • 1