Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Nematode parasites of invertebrates from Manipur, North East India (Diagnosis, keys and illustration)
The present report is based on findings of occasional survey work conducted from the region spanning over six years for the presence of insect parasitic nematodes under the superfamily… Expand
Parasitic Nematodes of some Insects from Manipur, India
Manipur is situated in the north east of India. The state covers an area of 22,356 sq.kms of which the hilly region is about 91.75%, while the remaining 8.25% of the geographical area constitutes the… Expand
Aphelenchoides meghalayensis sp. nov. (Nematoda: Aphelenchoididae) from Meghalaya, India
During a survey for the aphelenchid nematodes of North Eastern States of India, a new species of Aphelenchoides nematode was found from Cherrapunji, Meghalaya. The morphological and morphometric… Expand
Biodiversity of mononchid nematodes around the rhizospheric region of mulberry plants in valley districts of Manipur.
Houses for early weaned piglets : influence of rearing on the floor or in batteries, temperature and feeding on the performances of the animals
Plant and soil nematodes from Lokchao Yangoupokpi Wildlife Sanctuary, Manipur, India
In the present study soil samples were collected from Lokchao Yangoupokpi Wildlife Sanctuary to investigate about what nematode species are associated with different plant hosts. This study shows… Expand
TWO NEW SPECIES OF BOLEODORUS (NEMATODA: TYLENCHIDA) FROM MANIPUR, INDIA
Two new species of Boleodorus, B. longicaudatus sp. nov. and B. spinocaudatus sp. nov. were found associated with mulberry plants in Manipur, India and were described. Boleodorus longicaudatus sp.… Expand
SPECIES OF FILENCHUS ANDRASSY, 1954 FROM MANIPUR WITH DESCRIPTION OF FILENCHUS NEOLONGICAUDATUS SP. NOV.
During a survey carried out in the valley districts of Manipur in order to find out the plant parasitic nematodes associated with mulberry plants, Morus spp. and pine trees, three species of… Expand
SPECIES OF THE GENUS MACROPOSTHONIA AND CRICONEMOIDES (NEMATODA: TYLENCHIDAE): ASSOCIATED WITH MULBERRY PLANTS WITH DESCRIPTION OF A NEW SPECIES FROM MANIPUR, INDIA
During a survey for soil and plant parasitic nematodes, seven known species and a new species of nematode of the subfamily Macroposthoniinae (Criconematidae) from different localities of Manipur,… Expand
HELICOTYLENCHUS SPECIES ASSOCIATED WITH CAJANUS CAJAN (L.) MILLSP. WITH A DESCRIPTION OF A NEW SPECIES FROM MANIPUR
A survey of soil nematodes associated with Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp. from different localities of Manipur revealed the presence of abundant of Helicotylenchus species. The present study reveals a… Expand