Nasal and laryngeal rhinosporidiosis in a horse.
- A. C. Santos, C. W. Nogueira, B. Curcio
The endoscopic exploration combined with the histopathological examination were essential for the defi nitive diagnosis of Rhinosporidium seeberi in the horse’s nasal and laryngeal cavities and remained unaltered for a one-year follow-up, showing the effectiveness of the approach.
An Outbreak of Orthopoxvirus-Associated Disease in Horses in Southern Brazil
- C. Mário, L. Bruno, E. Carlos, L. A. Amaral, R. Weiblen, E. Flores
- BiologyJournal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation
- 1 January 2010
Results demonstrate the association of an orthopoxvirus with the outbreak of cutaneous disease in horses and the origin of the agent causing the outbreak is uncertain because no similar condition has been reported in Brazil.
Effect of insulin on protein catabolism after injury in young animals.
- U. Tannuri, L. A. Amaral, J. G. Maksoud
- Biology, MedicineJournal of Pediatric Surgery
- 1 June 1982
[Prolonged parenteral nutrition in pediatric surgery: Nitrogen balance, comparison of 2 types of amino acid solutions].
- J. G. Maksoud, U. Tannuri, L. A. Amaral
- MedicineRevista do Hospital das Clínicas
- 1 December 1977
Salmonella in frozen broiler carcasses.
- D. Santos, A. B. Junior, S. A. Fernandes, A. T. Tavechio, L. A. Amaral
- 1 March 2000
Imbalanced protein and appetite.
- R. D. de Angelis, N. Takahashi, L. A. Amaral, I. C. Terra
- MedicineArquivos de Gastroenterologia
- 1 October 1978
The results showed that imbalance of the protein diet influenced the appetite; whenever the NE/E aminoacid ratio increased, body development, appetite and plasma albumin decreased, and an inverse correlation between theNE/E of free aminoacids of the plasma and voluntary intake was observed.
Influence of bovine subclinical mastitis treatment on the physicochemical characteristics and production of milk.
- L. F. Zafalon, L. A. Amaral, A. N. Filho, J. V. Oliveira, F. D. Resende, G. T. Pereira
[Sensitivity of different biological methods for differentiating the protein value of various foods].
- R. D. de Angelis, L. A. Amaral
- Biology, MedicineArchivos latinoamericanos de nutrición
- 1 June 1981
Comparison of the results obtained by the different biological methods revealed that the best methods are weight gain, PER and IEC better than NPR and NDpCal%, which in turn were better than BV, food intake and D.
[The recovery of rats from protein deficiency by feeding proteins from different sources].
- R. D. de Angelis, N. Saad, N. Takahashi, I. C. Terra, L. A. Amaral
- BiologyArchivos latinoamericanos de nutrición
- 1 December 1974