L Benavides Vázquez

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
Four hundred and thirty, first admission university students underwent medical examination during the school period 1979-1980. After the application of the electronic processed medical inquest, the final clinical diagnosis was reached. In 87% of the cases, a final diagnosis was worked out, whereas the remaining 13% was considered clinically healthy.(More)
  • 1