Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Influence of age and regional differences on skin elasticity as measured by the Cutometer®
- H. Ryu, Y. Joo, S. O. Kim, Kyoung-Chan Park, S. Youn
- MedicineSkin research and technology : official journal…
- 1 August 2008
The correlation between age and the biomechanical parameters and the regional skin variations was evaluated using the noninvasive suction device Cutometer®, to evaluated the age and regional body differences of the viscoelastic properties of human skin.
Sphingosine-1-phosphate decreases melanin synthesis via sustained ERK activation and subsequent MITF degradation
- Dong-Seok Kim, E. Hwang, Jai-Eun Lee, Sook-Young Kim, Sun-Bang Kwon, Kyoung-Chan Park
- Biology, ChemistryJournal of Cell Science
- 1 May 2003
It is suggested that S1P reduces melanin synthesis by ERK activation, MITF phosphorylation and degradation, and by the subsequent downregulation of tyrosinase and TRP-1 production.
Antioxidant effect of Inonotus obliquus.
Rapid Healing and Reduced Erythema after Ablative Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing Combined with the Application of Autologous Platelet‐Rich Plasma
Application of autologous PRP is an effective method for enhancing wound healing and reducing transient adverse effects after FxCR treatment, and significantly faster recovery of TEWL was seen on the PRP‐treated side.
Delayed ERK activation by ceramide reduces melanin synthesis in human melanocytes.
Transforming growth factor-beta1 decreases melanin synthesis via delayed extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation.
Heterogeneous Pathology of Melasma and Its Clinical Implications
- Soon-Hyo Kwon, Y. Hwang, Soo-Keun Lee, Kyoung-Chan Park
- Medicine, BiologyInternational journal of molecular sciences
- 26 May 2016
In the dermis, an increase in vascularity and the number of mast cells were observed, indicating that dermal factors have critical roles in the pathogenesis of melasma, despite the fact that melasma is characterized by epidermal hyperpigmentation.
(−)-Epigallocatechin-3-gallate and hinokitiol reduce melanin synthesisvia decreased MITF production
- Dong-Seok Kim, Seo-Hyoung Park, Sun-Bang Kwon, Kapsok Li, S. Youn, Kyoung-Chan Park
- BiologyArchives of pharmacal research
- 1 March 2004
The results show that both EGCG and hinokitiol reduce MITF production, and suggest that reduced tyrosinase activity by hinkitiol explains their synergistic effect on melanogenesis.
Inhibitory effects of 4-n-butylresorcinol on tyrosinase activity and melanin synthesis.
- Dong-Seok Kim, So-Young Kim, Kyoung-Chan Park
- Biology, ChemistryBiological & pharmaceutical bulletin
- 29 November 2005
The results show that the hypopigmentary effect of 4-n-butylresorcinol results from its direct inhibition of tyrosinase, the rate-limiting melanogenic enzyme.
The influences of skin visco‐elasticity, hydration level and aging on the formation of wrinkles: a comprehensive and objective approach
- J. Choi, Soon-Hyo Kwon, C. Huh, Kyoung-Chan Park, S. Youn
- EngineeringSkin research and technology : official journal…
- 1 February 2013
Various skin parameters including skin visco‐elasticity and hydration level affect the formation of wrinkles and should be considered when planning the treatment of facial wrinkles.