Share This Author
A Movement Data Analysis and Synthesis Tool for Museum Visitors' Behaviors
This paper analyzes and synthesizes visitors' behaviors in museums and art galleries by using defined parameters and develops and uses the proposed synthesis algorithm in classification.
Corporate Distress Prediction Models Using Governance and Financial Variables: Evidence from Thai Listed Firms during the East Asian Economic Crisis
Predicting corporate distress can have a significant impact on the economy because it serves as an efficient early warning signal. This study develops distress prediction models incorporating both…
An Application of Deep-Learning Techniques to Face Mask Detection During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ponlawat Khamlae, Kingkarn Sookhanaphibarn, Worawat Choensawat
- Computer ScienceIEEE 3rd Global Conference on Life Sciences and…
- 9 March 2021
A convolutional neural network is developed and installed in a real environment, i.e., in a front gate of a campus building during an open-house event, and the accuracy rate is 81% based on the performance of the trained model.
A Framework for Design and Evaluation of Digital Museums in Second Life as Learning Institutions
- Kingkarn Sookhanaphibarn, R. Thawonmas
- Computer ScienceFifth International Conference on Intelligent…
- 12 September 2009
The requirement of idealized digital museums to improve the percentage of returning visitors and to impress the first-time visitors is investigated and the framework for design and evaluation of digital museums in Second Life as learning institutions is elaborated.
Optimum button size and reading character size on mobile user interface for Thai elderly people
- Kingkarn Sookhanaphibarn, Vichapol Ketchaikosoal, Chonlathan Kanjanayothin
- Art, Computer ScienceIEEE 6th Global Conference on Consumer…
- 1 October 2017
A usability study to design the most suitable GUI for Thai elderly people by using a game designed for testing the elderly vision in two aspects: button size and reading character size.
Application of YOLO Deep Learning Model for Real Time Abandoned Baggage Detection
- Tossaporn Santad, Piyarat Silapasuphakornwong, Worawat Choensawat, Kingkarn Sookhanaphibarn
- Computer ScienceIEEE 7th Global Conference on Consumer…
- 1 October 2018
An abandoned-baggage detection system that the baggage was left in public places for security reasons, i.e., subway stations is proposed, and the YOLO deep learning model for object detection is applied, and a GUI for supporting a parameter setting is presented.
Rap-Style Comment Generation to Entertain Game Live Streaming
- Thanat Jumneanbun, Sunee Sae-Lao, Pujana Paliyawan, R. Thawonmas, Kingkarn Sookhanaphibarn, Worawat Choensawat
- Computer ScienceIEEE Conference on Games (CoG)
- 1 August 2020
This paper presents a system that generates rap-style comments in real-time for promoting audience experience in video game live streaming.
A conceptual framework for an elder-supported smart home
- Piyarat Silapasuphakornwong, Kingkarn Sookhanaphibarn
- Computer ScienceIEEE 6th Global Conference on Consumer…
- 1 October 2017
A conceptual framework for smart home that supports elderly people by describing and comparing the principles and general techniques used in automatic human fall detection via a surveillance indoor camera, which are implemented in smart home applications.
A new feature extractor invariant to intensity, rotation, and scaling of color images
Towards Bilateral Upper-Limb Rehabilitation after Stroke using Kinect Game
- Kingkarn Sookhanaphibarn, Welaiporn Phukongchai, Tossaporn Santad, Worawat Choensawat
- Psychology, MedicineIEEE 7th Global Conference on Consumer…
- 1 October 2018
A game for supporting stroke patients to have an exercise their arms, and the game had functions for recording their playing and showing a performance report that can infer the progress of bilateral uppper-limb rehabilitation and use for comparing among patient cases.