Kenneth Hedley

Learn More
A double-blind comparative study between 1% hydrocortisone cream and a combination of 1% hydrocortisone cream and 2% miconazole cream has highlighted some of the problems with this type of research in general practice. The collection of adequate patient numbers within a predefined time scale proved a major problem. However, the study demonstrated the safety(More)
In 2006, nearly 6,000 mumps cases were reported in the United States, 795 of which occurred in Illinois. In Chicago, 1 healthcare institution experienced ongoing transmission for 4 weeks. This study examines the outbreak epidemiology and quantifies the financial affect on this organization. This retrospective cohort study was conducted through case and(More)
  • 1