Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
The write position
- J. Wren, Katarzyna Z Kozak, K. Johnson, S. Deakyne, L. Schilling, R. Dellavalle
- Sociology, Medicine
- EMBO reports
- 1 November 2007
Publications in peer‐reviewed journals are a major criterion for assessing scientists for promotion, tenure or funding (Beasley & Wright, 2003; Thomas et al , 2004). Yet, there are different ways of… Expand
Inaccessible novel questionnaires in published medical research: hidden methods, hidden costs.
- L. Schilling, Katarzyna Z Kozak, K. Lundahl, R. Dellavalle
- American journal of epidemiology
- 15 December 2006
Although critical analysis of survey research is limited when reviewers and readers cannot view a study's questionnaire, access to novel questionnaires used in published research has not been… Expand
Dermatology Internet Yellow Page advertising.
- Shayla O Francis, Katarzyna Z Kozak, +5 authors R. Dellavalle
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 1 July 2006
BACKGROUND Patients may use Internet Yellow Pages to help select a physician. OBJECTIVE We sought to describe dermatology Internet Yellow Page advertising. METHODS Dermatology advertisements in… Expand
Tobacco smoking cessation for treating acne
Researcher opinions on human embryonic stem cell issues.
- A. Drake, L. Heilig, Katarzyna Z Kozak, E. Hester, R. Dellavalle
- Biology, Medicine
- The Journal of investigative dermatology
- 1 March 2004
The potential of stem cell therapy, and its ethical implications have generated vibrant debate (Hochedlinger and Jaenisch, 2003; Lo et al, 2003; Vogel, 2003). Disagreement among researchers and… Expand