Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Mother's exercise during pregnancy programmes vasomotor function in adult offspring
• What is the central question of this study? Adverse maternal behaviour during pregnancy is well known to have lifelong health consequences for offspring. We asked whether a positive maternal… Expand
Impact of porcine maternal aerobic exercise training during pregnancy on endothelial cell function of offspring at birth.
- S. Newcomer, P. Taheripour, +4 authors R. Cabot
- Journal of developmental origins of health and…
- 1 February 2012
The purpose of this investigation was to test the hypothesis that maternal exercise training during pregnancy enhances endothelial function in offspring at birth. Six-month-old gilts (n = 8) were… Expand
The polycomb group protein EED varies in its ability to access the nucleus in porcine oocytes and cleavage stage embryos.
- K. B. Foust, Yanfang Li, Kieun Park, Xin Wang, S. Liu, R. Cabot
- Biology, Medicine
- Animal reproduction science
- 1 August 2012
Chromatin-modifying complexes serve essential functions during mammalian embryonic development. Polycomb group proteins EED, SUZ12, and EZH2 have been shown to mediate methylation of the lysine 27… Expand
The influence of maternal exercise on gene expression in the liver of porcine offspring
- Kallie B. Foust
Maternal Exercise Leads to Altered Vascular Endothelial Function in Female Porcine Offspring.