Share This Author
Cytostatic and immunosuppressive drugs
[Spontaneous regression of cancer--review of cases from 1988 to 2006].
- Z. Chodorowski, J. S. Anand, Marek Wiśniewski, M. Madalinski, K. Wierzba, J. Wiśniewski
- MedicinePrzeglad lekarski
The number of reported cases of spontaneous regression of cancer increased steadily in XX century, probably due to a rising interest in this problem and new possibilities of radiological and biopsy examinations.
Influence of some sulfhydryl compounds on the antineoplastic effectiveness of 5-fluorouracil and 6-mercaptopurine.
- A. Danysz, K. Wierzba, M. Wutkiewicz, A. Pniewska, T. Pragłowski, I. Burba-Anczewska
- Medicine, ChemistryArchivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis
Sulfhydryl compounds failed to change in most cases the therapeutic (antineoplastic) effect of 5-FU and 6-MP, however, certain doses of these sulfhydryL compounds enhanced the cytostatic effect of 6- MP in respect to Sa-180.
The prevalence of depression symptoms and other mental disorders among patients aged 65 years and older – screening in the rural community
- H. Kujawska-Danecka, K. Nowicka-Sauer, A. Hajduk, K. Wierzba, Wojciech Krzemiński, Z. Zdrojewski
- Medicine, Psychology
- 26 September 2016
In the studied group symptoms of sleep disorders and depressive disorders were the most frequent problems and the severity of symptoms of depressive disorders correlated positively with the number and severity of somatic complaints.
AB0819 Clinical course and nailfold capillaroscopy patterns of 69 patients with mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)
The data confirm that the beginning of MCTD is subacute with mild and moderate symptoms, and later, with disease course severe organ involvement and Sjögren’s syndrome occurred, what justifies regular screening and close monitoring of the M CTD patients.
The effect of sulfhydryl compounds on 5-fluorouracil toxicity and distribution.
- A. Danysz, K. Wierzba, A. Pniewska, S. Kłosiewicz, I. Burba-Anczewska
- Chemistry, BiologyArchivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis
The investigations performed revealed that sulfhydryl compounds (reduced glutathione, cysteine and mesna) reduced the acute and subacute toxicity of 5-fluorouracil in mice. The above compounds…
Influence of insulin on pharmacokinetics of mannosulfan in rats.
- A. Danysz, M. Wutkiewicz, K. Wierzba
- Biology, MedicineArchivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis
It may be concluded that insulin causes selective cummulation of the cytostatic only in some tissues, among others, in the tumor.
The effect of some sulfhydryl compounds on the toxicity of 5-fluorouracil and 6-mercaptopurine in laboratory animals.
[Relationship between plasma ampicillin clearance and endogenous creatinine clearance. III].