Share This Author
Analysis of the ambiguity function for phase-coded waveforms
- Kaoutar Farnane, K. Minaoui, Awatif Rouijel, D. Aboutajdine
- Computer ScienceIEEE/ACS 12th International Conference of…
- 1 November 2015
The comparison results have shown that for zero doppler, the golay complementary pair is the best, however, the P3, P4 and Chu codes are the best in the case of largeDoppler shift.
A simple and efficient approach for coarse segmentation of Moroccan coastal upwelling
- A. Tamim, K. Minaoui, D. Aboutajdine
- Environmental Science, Computer Science21st European Signal Processing Conference…
- 9 September 2013
The results indicate that the proposed algorithm revealed is promising and reliable on different upwelling scenarios and for a wide variety of oceanographic conditions.
Surface mixing and biological activity in the North-West African upwelling.
This work uses Lagrangian coherent structures (LCSs) calculated using the recent geodesic theory of LCS to study the link between the chlorophyll fronts concentrations and surface mixing, based on 10 years of satellite data.
Optimization of UHF RFID Five-Slotted Patch Tag Design Using PSO Algorithm for Biomedical Sensing Systems
- I. Bouhassoune, A. Chehri, Rachid Saadane, K. Minaoui
- BusinessInternational journal of environmental research…
- 1 November 2020
A new flexible wearable radio frequency identification (RFID) five-shaped slot patch tag placed on the human arm is designed for ultra-high frequency (UHF) healthcare sensing applications and shows an optimal tag size with good matching features and promising read ranges near the human body.
Flexible synthetic mobility modeling to discover trajectories for complex areas of mobile wireless networks
- Nisrine Ibadah, M. Rziza, K. Minaoui, M. Oumsis, C. Benavente-Peces
- Computer ScienceJournal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized…
- 2 July 2019
A new hybrid synthetic entity mobility model is proposed, called the Maze mobility model (MzMM), which takes into consideration the timeline history, spatial dependencies, and geographical restrictions as well as a flexible discovery mechanism that allows mobile nodes to move correctly even in the presence of multiple mobility constraints.
Smart Collection of Real-Time Vehicular Mobility Traces
- Nisrine Ibadah, K. Minaoui, M. Rziza, M. Oumsis, C. Benavente-Peces
- Computer ScienceFuture Internet
- 9 August 2018
A new procedure aimed at collecting traces while deployment phase failures are avoided, which improves the reliability of data and the effectiveness and robustness of the smart collection algorithm based on the proposed trace mobility model is proposed.
New nanosized (Gd3+, Sm3+) co-doped zinc ferrite: Structural, magnetic and first-principles study
Detection of Moroccan coastal upwelling using sea surface chlorophyll concentration
- A. E. Aouni, K. Minaoui, D. Aboutajdine
- Environmental Science, MathematicsIEEE/ACS 12th International Conference of…
- 17 November 2015
The aim of this work is to automatically identify and extract the upwelling area in the coastal ocean of Morocco using the satellite observation of chlorophyll concentration. The algorithm starts by…
Automatic detection of Moroccan coastal upwelling zones using sea surface temperature images
- A. Tamim, K. Minaoui, M. El Ansari
- Environmental Science, MathematicsInternational Journal of Remote Sensing
- 16 October 2018
The proposed unsupervised method for automatic segmentation of the area covered by upwelling waters in the coastal ocean of Morocco using the Sea Surface Temperature (SST) satellite images outperforms the popular algorithm, in terms of segmentation accuracy and computational efficiency.
Upwelling Detection in SST Images Using Fuzzy Clustering with Adaptive Cluster Merging
- A. Tamim, K. Minaoui, K. Daoudi, A. Atillah, H. Yahia, D. Aboutajdine
- Environmental Science, Computer Science
- 19 November 2014
The current paper explores the applicability of the Fuzzy c-means (FCM) clustering, using an adaptive cluster merging, for the problem of detecting the Moroccan coastal upwelling areas in Sea Surface…