Learn More
The objective of this article is to assess the quality of digital images versus standard 35-mm photodocumentation and to undertake a comparative assessment of 35-mm and digital photography in a clinical setting in facial plastic surgery. For evaluation of image quality, 10 subjects had images captured via a conventional 35-mm single lens reflex (SLR) camera(More)
A geochemical investigation was undertaken at Mt. Etna Volcano to better define groundwater characteristics of its aquifers. Results indicate that the Na–Mg ± Ca–HCO3 − ± (SO4 2− or Cl −) type accounts for more than 80% of the groundwater composition in the volcano. The remaining 20% is characterized by elevated Ca 2+. Waters along coastal areas are(More)
We summarize two projects representative of a developing movement in modern geosciences. By establishing a linkage between the developed coupling simulator and fusion prototype, we successfully incorporate geosciences with informatics, computer technologies and mathematics in the field of data processing. A challenging coupled inversion scheme is shining(More)
  • 1