K . A . Nithya

  • Citations Per Year
Learn More
In this study we created a new routing fabric for reducing power and delay. The power consumed in a FPGA core consists of both static and dynamic components. Static power contributes only 10% of the total power consumed in a FPGA. On the other hand, dynamic power contributes over 90% of the total power consumed and it is the main source for their power(More)
Measurements of retinal blood vessel morphology have been shown to be related to the risk of cardiovascular diseases. The wrong identification of vessels may result in a large variation of these measurements, leading to a wrong clinical diagnosis In this paper, address of the problem identifying true vessels as a post processing step to vascular structure(More)
Classification plays a vital role in many information management and retrieval tasks. This paper studies classification of text document. Text classification is a supervised technique that uses labeled training data to learn the classification system and then automatically classifies the remaining text using the learned system. In this paper, we propose a(More)
In this paper Voltage Source Inverter (VSI) is used to supply a variable frequency variable voltage to a three phase induction motor drive in a variable speed application. One important complication is that, Voltage Source Inverter (VSI) used in VFD causes non-sinusoidal output voltage and current due to presence of harmonics. Shunt active filter with VSI(More)
The rotor position in a brushless DC motor can be acquired by means of sensors, like hall sensor or by using sensorless control algorithms. The conventional method in aerospace applications is sensor based where hall sensors are used to obtain the rotor position. Sensorless control methods have the advantage of better reliability, reduced space requirements(More)
Contrast enhancement is essential in cases where substandard quality images are acquired.In many research fields such as remote sensing, medical image analysis etc., the acquisition of digital image with sufficient contrast and detail is a strong requirement.The ultimate aim of image enhancement is to improve the interpretability and perception of(More)
  • 1