Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Fungal Endophthalmitis Associated with Compounded Products
- Christina A. Mikosz, R. Smith, +15 authors B. Park
- Emerging infectious diseases
- 1 February 2014
Fungal endophthalmitis is a rare but serious infection. In March 2012, several cases of probable and laboratory-confirmed fungal endophthalmitis occurring after invasive ocular procedures were… Expand
[Comparison of three methods of inducing chronic elevation of intraocular pressure in the pig (experimental glaucoma)].
- J. Ruiz-Ederra, M. García, +5 authors E. Vecino
- Archivos de la Sociedad Espanola de Oftalmologia
- 1 October 2005
PURPOSE To compare three methods of inducing experimental glaucoma in the adult pig, based on achieving chronic elevation of the intraocular pressure (IOP). METHODS A total of 16 adult pigs were… Expand
Maternal Characteristics and Hospital Policies as Risk Factors for Nonreceipt of Hepatitis B Vaccine in the Newborn Nursery
- Sean T O'leary, Christina Nelson, Julie Duran
- The Pediatric infectious disease journal
- 1 January 2012
Background: A birth dose of hepatitis B vaccine (HBV) is a primary focus of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' strategy to eliminate transmission of hepatitis B virus in the United… Expand