José Francisco García Rodríguez
Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
ANCA-positive vasculitis induced by levamisole-adulterated cocaine and nephrotic syndrome: The kidney as an unusual target
- H. Álvarez Díaz, A. Mariño Callejo, J. G. García Rodríguez, Laura Rodríguez Pazos, Inmaculada Gómez Buela, A. M. Bermejo Barrera
- The American journal of case reports
- 30 December 2013
Patient: Male, 36 Final Diagnosis: Levamisole-induced vasculopathy Symptoms: Purpuric skin lesions Medication: Levamisole Clinical Procedure: — Specialty: Internal Medicine Objective: Unusual… Expand
[Truncus communis-type congenital cardiopathy: survival up to 53].
[Resistance of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Ferrol, Spain. Associated factors].
- J. G. García Rodríguez, A. Mariño Callejo, M. V. Lorenzo García, M. Rodríguez Mayo, D. Domínguez Gómez, P. Sesma Sánchez
- Medicina clinica
OBJECTIVE To know the frequency of resistances of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and the associated factors. PATIENTS AND METHODS Prospective study of the sensitivity of Mycobacterium tuberculosis by… Expand
[Thrombophlebitis of the lateral sinus. A more frequent complication than expected].
At present, the frequency of intracranial complications of middle ear infections has decreased sharply as a result of the use of more effective antibiotics. We report two cases of lateral sinus… Expand
[Fanconi syndrome caused by mercury chloride poisoning].
Non-Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Patients: A New Challenge in Antiretroviral Therapy Era
Non-cirrhotic portal hypertension (NCPH) has been recently reported as a liver disease in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-infected patients under antiretroviral therapy (ART). Combination of… Expand
[Duodenocolonic fistula caused by carcinoma of the cecum].
- José Francisco García Rodríguez, Antonio Antela López, S Tomé Martínez de Rituerto, F Martínez Vázquez, C Antela Carrera, E Barrio Gómez
- Revista espanola de las enfermedades del aparato…
Duodenocolonic fistulas of malignant origin are an uncommon finding. The point of origin of the fistula is almost always cancer of the hepatic angle of the colon. We report a patient with this rare… Expand
[Frontal osteoplasty technique. Report of a case of giant frontal osteoma].
- Mercedes García Rodríguez, A Cabanas López, A Fernández Domínguez, J M García Calleja, José Francisco García Rodríguez
- Acta otorrinolaringologica espanola
We present the case of a patient with old frontal headache, who was admitted with frontal acute sinusitis symptoms at the emergency service. The radiology study shows a compatible image with frontal… Expand
[The future of tuberculosis prevention].
[The epidemiology of tuberculosis in El Ferrol].
- J. G. García Rodríguez, J. Vázquez Castro, J. de Juan Prego, M. Rodríguez Mayo, P. Sesma Sánchez, J. González Moraleja
- Medicina clinica
BACKGROUND This study was undertaken to know the frequency of tuberculosis in El Ferrol and to contribute to the knowledge of the situation in Spain. METHODS A retrospective study of all the cases… Expand