Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Prophylactic antibiotics for preventing Gram positive infections associated with long-term central venous catheters in oncology patients.
- M. van de Wetering, Job B.M. van Woensel, Theresa A Lawrie
- The Cochrane database of systematic reviews
- 25 November 2013
BACKGROUND This is an updated version of the review which was first published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews in 2006. Long-term central venous catheters (CVCs), including tunnelled… Expand
Evaluation of a rapid antigen detection point-of-care test for respiratory syncytial virus and influenza in a pediatric hospitalized population in the Netherlands.
- Andrea H.L. Bruning, K. van Dijk, +5 authors Katja C. Wolthers
- Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease
- 1 December 2014
This pilot study evaluates the diagnostic performance of Sofia RSV Fluorescent Immunoassay Analyzer (FIA) and Sofia Influenza A + B FIA for rapid detection of respiratory syncytial virus and… Expand
Relatively mild symptoms after an olanzapine intoxication in a 2-year-old girl with excessively high serum levels.
- Nienke A.G. Lankheet, Roos D. Padberg, +4 authors Alwin D.R. Huitema
- Medicine, Psychology
- Journal of child and adolescent…
- 10 February 2011
Olanzapine is an atypical antipsychotic drug that is approved for use in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. As olanzapine seems to be better tolerated than the typical antipsychotics, olanzapine is… Expand