SYT16 is a prognostic biomarker and correlated with immune infiltrates in glioma: A study based on TCGA data.
- Jianfeng Chen, Ziheng Wang, Chenlin Zhang
- BiologyInternational Immunopharmacology
- 11 April 2020
Effect of region on the Outcome of Patients Receiving PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors for Advanced Cancer.
- Ziheng Wang, Bo Zhang, Jianfeng Chen
- Medicine, BiologyInternational Immunopharmacology
- 2 July 2019
A novel circRNA–miRNA–mRNA network reveals hsa-circ-0040039 as a biomarker for intervertebral disc degeneration
- Jianhua Tang, Chenlin Zhang, Shengru Wang, Jianfeng Chen
- BiologyJournal of International Medical Research
- 1 December 2021
The results suggested that hsa-circ-0040039 and the related network may be potential biomarkers for IDD, and predicted that two members of the RAS oncogene family—RAB1A and RAB1B—and multiple coagulation factor deficiency (MCFD2) may play key roles in IDD.
Identification of the Hub Genes Involved in Stem Cell Treatment for Intervertebral Disc Degeneration: A Conjoint Analysis of Single-Cell and Machine Learning
- Jianfeng Chen, Fuwei Qi, Yafeng Zhang
- BiologyStem Cells International
- 24 January 2023
This first-of-a-kind study combining machine learning, stem cell treatment samples and single-cell sequencing data collected found that aging is significantly associated with the rate of stem cells.
Influence of systematic inpatient nursing mode on self-management ability and quality of life in patients with severe pulmonary tuberculosis
- Jianfeng Chen
- 1 December 2019
Progress in clinical research of citrate dehydrogenase in glioma
- Jianfeng Chen, Jun Wang, Chenlin Zhang, Xinyi Hu, Huixia Zhu
- 8 May 2018
The relationship between IDH gene mutation and glioma and its application in clinical research ofglioma is summarized, and a new target and research direction for drug therapy of gliomas is provided.
Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Umbilical Cord Blood Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induced by Liu's Zhenggudan No. 2 Formula
- Qiaosong Deng, Sheng Wang, Jianfeng Chen
- Biology, MedicineEvidence-Based Complementary and Alternative…
- 6 September 2022
High concentration of LZF2 can facilitate the differentiation of hUCB-MSCs to promote osteogenesis, and alizarin red staining depicted numerous orange-red calcified nodules in rats in the high-concentration LZf2 group.