Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Incidence of Thyroid-Related Adverse Events in Melanoma Patients Treated With Pembrolizumab
- Jeroen de Filette, Y. Jansen, +4 authors B. Bravenboer
- The Journal of clinical endocrinology and…
- 29 August 2016
Context: Immune checkpoint blockade is associated with endocrine-related adverse events. Thyroid dysfunction during pembrolizumab therapy, an anti-programmed cell death 1 (PD-1) receptor monoclonal… Expand
A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Endocrine-Related Adverse Events Associated with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors.
- Jeroen de Filette, C. Andreescu, F. Cools, B. Bravenboer, B. Velkeniers
- Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und…
- 1 March 2019
Monoclonal antibodies targeting cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 (CTLA-4), programed cell death 1 (PD-1), or its ligand (PD-L1) have become the mainstay for advanced malignancies. The incidence of… Expand
Acute Heart Failure as a First Presentation of Pheochromocytoma Complicated with “Inverted” Takotsubo Syndrome
- J. Spapen, Jeroen de Filette, Stijn Lochy, H. Spapen
- Case reports in endocrinology
- 17 March 2020
Takotsubo syndrome is a rare but emerging form of acute reversible myocardial injury characterized by transient systolic LV dysfunction, often related to emotional or physical stress.… Expand
Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy for ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Carcinoma: a new emerging treatment?
- Bastiaan Sol, Jeroen de Filette, +5 authors B. Velkeniers
- European journal of endocrinology
- 1 October 2020
BACKGROUND Pituitary carcinomas are rare but aggressive and require maximally coordinated multimodal therapies. For refractory tumors, unresponsive to temozolomide (TMZ), therapeutic options are… Expand