A Physiology-Based Seizure Detection System for Multichannel EEG
- Chia-Ping Shen, Siyi Liu, F. Lai
- Computer SciencePLoS ONE
- 14 June 2013
A de novo EEG classification system for seizure and spike detection on multichannel EEG that includes physiology-based knowledge to enhance the performance of this type of system is reported.
Complete font generation of Chinese characters in personal handwriting style
- Jeng-Wei Lin, C. Hong, R. Chang, Yu-Chun Wang, Shuzhi Lin, Jan-Ming Ho
- Computer ScienceIEEE International Performance, Computing, and…
- 14 December 2015
An easy and fast solution for an ordinary user to create a Chinese font of his or her handwriting style using components extracted from the user's handwritings and an algorithm to find a small subset of Chinese characters having all required components to synthesize other Chinese characters.
Bio-signal analysis system design with support vector machines based on cloud computing service architecture
- Chia-Ping Shen, Wei-Hsin Chen, F. Lai
- Computer ScienceAnnual International Conference of the IEEE…
- 11 November 2010
It is shown that the overall accuracy of EEG bio-signal analysis has increased to nearly 98% for different data sets, including open-source and clinical data sets.
Font generation of personal handwritten Chinese characters
- Jeng-Wei Lin, Chih-Yin Wang, C. Ting, Ray-I Chang
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Graphic and Image…
- 10 January 2014
This study performs a process reengineering in font generation and presents a new method to create font in a batch mode, where rather than to create glyphs of characters one by one according to their codepoints, people create glyphS incrementally in an on-demand manner.
Sensor Data Compression Using Bounded Error Piecewise Linear Approximation with Resolution Reduction
- Jeng-Wei Lin, Shih-Wei Liao, Fang-Yie Leu
- Computer ScienceEnergies
- 30 June 2019
S Swing-RR (Resolution Reduction) is proposed, which has O(1) complexity in both space and time per data record, and is suitable for compressing sensor data, particularly when the volume of the data is huge.
Epileptic Seizure Detection for Multichannel EEG Signals with Support Vector Machines
- Chia-Ping Shen, Chih-Min Chan, F. Lai
- Computer ScienceInternational Conferences on Biological…
- 24 October 2011
A new method of epileptic seizure detection based on multichannel EEG signals, which makes use of approximate entropy (ApEn) and statistic values to extract features is proposed.
Visualization and Sonification of Long-Term Epilepsy Electroencephalogram Monitoring
- Jeng-Wei Lin, W. Chen, A. Cichocki
- Computer Science
- 23 January 2018
An accurate and fast EEG classification algorithm that can recognize three types of EEG signals: normal, spike, and seizure and the visualization and sonification algorithms of epileptic-form EEG may greatly help clinicians localize the focus of seizure and nurses take care of seizure patients, immediately.
Measurement of angular distribution of cosmic-ray muon fluence rate
- Jeng-Wei Lin, Yen-Fu Chen, R. Sheu, S. Jiang
- 1 July 2010
A Banking Chatbot Security Control Procedure for Protecting User Data Security and Privacy
- Sen-Tarng Lai, Fang-Yie Leu, Jeng-Wei Lin
- Computer ScienceBroadband and Wireless Computing, Communication…
- 19 October 2018
This paper analyzes the security strategies of e-commerce (EC), and combines the AI security principles to plan the Chatbot Security Control Procedure (CSCP), which uses security specifications confirmation, specifications implementation, inspection activity and improvement manners four stages to monitor chatbot.
A Multiclass Classification Tool Using Cloud Computing Architecture
- Chia-Ping Shen, Chia-Hung Liu, Jeng-Wei Lin
- Computer ScienceIEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in…
- 26 August 2012
A cloud computing framework that exploits the inherent parallelism of GA-SVM classification to speed up the work and provides researchers an easy way to investigate the unrevealed secrets in the fast-growing repository of biomedical data.