Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Varenicline: for smoking cessation.
Varenicline, a partial agonist of alpha4beta2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR), is the most recently approved drug for smoking cessation. Despite the availability of effective treatments for… Expand
THE ASSOCIATION OF BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS WITH ADVERSE PREGNANCY OUTCOMES
Optimization of Cultural Conditions for Protease Production by a Fungal Species
- P. Kamath, V. M. Subrahmanyam, J. Rao, P. Raj
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences
- 1 March 2010
Studies were carried out on a paddy soil fungal isolate identified to be a strain of Aspergillus niger from Manipal. The parameters that largely impact enzyme production viz., fermentation time,… Expand
Anticancer activity of hypericum mysorense
- H. Chandrasekhar, P. V. Raj, J. Rao, N. Udupa
- International Conference on Biomedical and…
- 1 December 2009
Methanolic extracts of different parts of Hyperium mysorense (HM) (Hypericaceae) namely aerial parts (HMA), flowering tops (HMF), leaf (HML), root (HMR) and stem (HMS) were screened for its in vitro… Expand
KEYWORDSPregnancy-Induced Hypertension, Placenta, Maternal-Foetal Exchange.
Effect of Processing Variables on Dissolution and Solubility of Piroxicam : Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin Inclusion Complexes
1. Seager, H. J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 1998, 50, 375. 2. Mashru, R.C., Sutariya, V.B., Sankalia, M.G. and Parikh P.P., Drug Develop. Ind. Pharm., 2005, 31, 25. 3. Benee, L., Auffret, T., Humphrey, M.,… Expand