Characterization of vesicles prepared with various non-ionic surfactants mixed with cholesterol
- A. Manosroi, P. Wongtrakul, M. Abe
- Chemistry, Biology
- 1 July 2003
Anti-proliferative activity of essential oil extracted from Thai medicinal plants on KB and P388 cell lines.
- J. Manosroi, P. Dhumtanom, A. Manosroi
- MedicineCancer Letters
- 8 April 2006
Anti-inflammatory and chemopreventive effects of triterpene cinnamates and acetates from shea fat.
- T. Akihisa, N. Kojima, J. Manosroi
- Chemistry, BiologyJournal of Oleo Science
The biological activities of triterpene acetate and cinnamate esters, together with the exceptionally high levels of these triterpenes in shea fat, indicate that shea nuts and sheafat constitute a significant source of anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor promoting compounds.
Transdermal absorption enhancement of papain loaded in elastic niosomes incorporated in gel for scar treatment.
- A. Manosroi, C. Chankhampan, W. Manosroi, J. Manosroi
- BiologyEuropean Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 14 February 2013
Hypoglycemic activity of Thai medicinal plants selected from the Thai/Lanna Medicinal Recipe Database MANOSROI II.
- J. Manosroi, Zaruwa Z Moses, W. Manosroi, A. Manosroi
- MedicineJournal of Ethnopharmacology
- 31 October 2011
Secretion of Active Recombinant Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator Derivatives in Escherichia coli
- J. Manosroi, C. Tayapiwatana, F. Götz, R. Werner, A. Manosroi
- BiologyApplied and Environmental Microbiology
- 1 June 2001
The secretion of rK 2S as an active enzyme offers a novel approach for the production of the active-domain deletion mutant tPA, rK2S, without any requirements for bacterial compartment preparation and in vitro refolding processes.
Enhancement of 17α-hydroxyprogesterone production from progesterone by biotransformation using hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin complexation technique
- J. Manosroi, Suda Saowakhon, A. Manosroi
- Biology, ChemistryJournal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular…
- 1 December 2008
Relationship between biological activities and bioactive compounds in the fermented rice sap
- A. Manosroi, Warintorn Ruksiriwanich, Bang-on Kietthanakorn, W. Manosroi, J. Manosroi
- 1 November 2011
Characteristics of niosomes prepared by supercritical carbon dioxide (scCO2) fluid.
- A. Manosroi, Romchat Chutoprapat, M. Abe, J. Manosroi
- ChemistryInternational journal of pharmaceutics
- 20 March 2008
Biological activities of phenolic compounds isolated from galls of Terminalia chebula Retz. (Combretaceae)
- A. Manosroi, P. Jantrawut, Hiroyuki Akazawa, T. Akihisa, J. Manosroi
- ChemistryNatural Product Research
- 24 November 2010
It is demonstrated that the phenolic compounds isolated from galls of T. chebula might contribute significantly due to their antioxidant and whitening activities to mushroom tyrosinase inhibition and human tumour cytotoxicity assays.