Share This Author
Internet of Things (IoT): A vision, architectural elements, and future directions
An Information Framework for Creating a Smart City Through Internet of Things
- Jiong Jin, J. Gubbi, S. Marusic, M. Palaniswami
- Computer ScienceIEEE Internet of Things Journal
- 9 January 2014
A framework for the realization of smart cities through the Internet of Things (IoT), which encompasses the complete urban information system, from the sensory level and networking support structure through to data management and Cloud-based integration of respective systems and services, and forms a transformational part of the existing cyber-physical system.
Complex Correlation Measure: a novel descriptor for Poincaré plot
- C. Karmakar, A. Khandoker, J. Gubbi, M. Palaniswami
- MedicineBiomedical engineering online
- 13 August 2009
Complex Correlation Measure (CCM) is defined based on the autocorrelation at different lags of the time series, hence giving an in depth measurement of the correlation structure of the Poincaré plot.
Automated Scoring of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Hypopnea Events Using Short-Term Electrocardiogram Recordings
- A. Khandoker, J. Gubbi, M. Palaniswami
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Information Technology in…
- 1 November 2009
Results indicate the possibility of recognizing apnea/hypopnea events based on shorter segments of ECG signals and estimate the surrogate apnea index (AI) / hypopneaindex (HI) (AHI) and wavelet-based features of 5-s ECGs.
Network architecture and QoS issues in the internet of things for a smart city
- Jiong Jin, J. Gubbi, Tie Luo, M. Palaniswami
- Computer ScienceInternational Symposium on Communications and…
- 13 December 2012
The emerging Internet of Things (IoT) that effectively integrates cyber-physical space to create smart environments will undoubtedly have a plethora of applications in the near future. Meanwhile, it…
Smoke detection in video using wavelets and support vector machines
Lip reading using optical flow and support vector machines
- A. Shaikh, D. Kumar, W. C. Yau, M. C. Azemin, J. Gubbi
- Computer Science3rd International Congress on Image and Signal…
- 29 November 2010
The developed technique to classify the discrete utterances without evaluating the acoustic signals is insensitive to inter speaker variations and is an efficient visual viseme classifier with high accuracy, specificity, and sensitivity.
Pulmonary Tumor Volume Detection from Positron Emission Tomography Images
- A. Kanakatte, N. Mani, B. Srinivasan, J. Gubbi
- MedicineInternational Conference on BioMedical…
- 27 May 2008
An automated process of tumor delineation and volume detection from each frame of PET lung images is presented, eliminating the need for manual tumor segmentation thus reducing the physician fatigue to a great extent.
Design of low-cost autonomous water quality monitoring system
- A. S. Rao, S. Marshall, J. Gubbi, M. Palaniswami, R. Sinnott, Vincent Pettigrovet
- Environmental ScienceInternational Conference on Advances in Computing…
- 21 October 2013
A low-cost wireless water physiochemistry sensing system is presented and the results indicate that with appropriate calibration, a reliable monitoring system can be established, and will allow catchment managers to continuously monitoring the quality of the water at higher spatial resolution than has previously been feasible.
ChangeNet: A Deep Learning Architecture for Visual Change Detection
- A. Varghese, J. Gubbi, A. Ramaswamy, P. Balamuralidhar
- Computer ScienceECCV Workshops
- 8 September 2018
A parallel deep convolutional neural network (CNN) architecture for localizing and identifying the changes between image pair has been proposed in this paper and outperforms the state of the art by achieving 98.3% pixel accuracy.