Human skin chymotryptic proteinase. Isolation and relation to cathepsin g and rat mast cell proteinase I.
- N. Schechter, J. Fräki, J. Geesin, G. Lazarus
- Biology, ChemistryJournal of Biological Chemistry
- 10 March 1983
Prevalence of dichromate sensitivity
- Leena Peltonen, J. Fräki
- MedicineContact Dermatitis
- 1 June 1983
Of the 14 chromium‐allergic persons, 9 had present or past hand Eczema, 2 had eczema only on the face, and 3 could not recall having had any skin trouble.
Purification and identification of two serine class proteinases from dog mast biochemically and immunologically similar to human proteinases tryptase and chymase.
- N. Schechter, D. Slavin, R. Fetter, G. Lazarus, J. Fräki
- BiologyArchives of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- 1 April 1988
Allergy to various components of topical preparations in stasis dermatitis and leg ulcer
- J. Fräki, L. Peltoven, V. Hopsu-Havu
- MedicineContact Dermatitis
- 1 April 1979
Patients suffering from stasis dermatitis and leg ulcers (192) were found to give an allergic reaction in epicutaneous texts to one or more components of topical preparations in 69.2% of cases. The…
Immunoperoxidase and enzyme-histochemical demonstration of human skin tryptase in cutaneous mast cells in normal and mastocytoma skin
- I. Harvima, A. Naukkarinen, R. Harvima, J. Fräki
- BiologyArchives of Dermatological Research
Results show the localization of human skin tryptase in dermal mast cells and the usefullnes of Z-Gly-Pro-Arg-MNA as a suitable substrate tested for enzyme-histochemical localization of mast cells in healthy or mastocytoma skin.
Contact allergy to components in topical ophthalmologic preparations
- Anu Hätinen, M. Teräsvirta, J. Fräki
- MedicineActa ophthalmologica
- 1 August 1985
It is essential to bear in mind that contact allergy to components of topical preparations may cause complications and prolongation of symptoms during treatment, and therefore the importance of performing patch tests in prolonged cases of conjunctivitis or keratoconjunctivoitis is stressed.
Human skin tryptase: purification, partial characterization and comparison with human lung tryptase.
- I. Harvima, N. Schechter, R. Harvima, J. Fräki
- Biology, ChemistryBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- 2 November 1988
Contact allergy to various components of topical preparations for treatment of external otitis.
- J. Fräki, K. Kalimo, P. Tuohimaa, E. Aantaa
- MedicineActa Oto-Laryngologica
- 1 November 1985
Patients suffering from chronic external otitis had developed contact allergies to one or more compounds of topical preparations in 40% of tested patients, and an epicutaneous test (patch test) using compounds in topical preparations should be done in cases of prolonged, treatment resistant external Otitis.
Comparison of cinnarizine, cyproheptadine, doxepin, and hydroxyzine in treatment of idiopathic cold urticaria: usefulness of doxepin.
- H. Neittaanmäki, T. Myöhänen, J. Fräki
- Medicine, PsychologyJournal of American Academy of Dermatology
- 1 September 1984
Optimization of histamine radio enzyme assay with purified histamine-N-methyltransferase.
- R. Harvima, I. Harvima, J. Fräki
- BiologyClinica chimica acta; international journal of…
- 15 February 1988