The incidence of bacteriuria and pyuria in Peruvian children with malnutrition.
- E. Freyre, O. Rondon, J. Bedoya, M. Llerena, M. Tamayo
- MedicineJornal de Pediatria
- 1 July 1973
Redescription of the Deep-Sea Cirrate Octopod Cirroteuthis magna Hoyle, 1885, and Considerations on the Genus Cirroteuthis (Mollusca: Cephalopoda)
- Á. Guerra, R. Villanueva, K. N. Nesis, J. Bedoya
- 1 July 1998
It is confirmed that the members of the Cirroteuthidae family show several unusual features of great interest.
Primer registro de Centrocestus formosanus (Digenea: Heterophyidae) en Colombia First record of Centrocestus formosanus (Digenea: Heterophyidae) in Colombia
- L. Velásquez, J. Bedoya, Astrid Areiza, I. Vélez
- 23 September 2011
Parasitized snails were found to be sterile and metacercariae were found encysted on gills of the families Cichlidae and Poeciliidae while adults were recovered from experimentally infected chicks.
Miami-Dade’s Root Cause Analysis Reduces SSOs
- Jane McLamarrah, Rodney J. Lovett, J. Bedoya, E. Baez
Cost Effective Infiltration and Inflow Analysis and Remediation Efforts in Miami-Dade County
- P. Davalos, G. Humphrey, Ana C. Dvorak
Seroprevalence of Coxiella Burnetii in cattle farm workers in the department of Antioquia
- C. Betancur, M. Rubio, J. Barrera, J. Bedoya
C. burnetii infection is a zoonosis of importance in the authors' environment and should be thought of when faced with febrile pictures both acute and chronic, in populations at risk such as farm workers in Antioquia department 2011-2012.