- Full text PDF available (0)
- This year (0)
- Last 5 years (0)
- Last 10 years (0)
Journals and Conferences
During the course of systemic lupus erythematosus in a young female patient the peripheral blood smear incidentally showed the features of hyposplenism. Silent lupus vasculitis with splenic infarction was suspected as the cause of this.
A 74-year-old woman with miliary tuberculosis had moderately severe hyponatremia due to inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) and very severe thrombocytopenia without other hematologic abnormalities. She was treated with isoniazid, rifampin, ethambutol, prednisone, vincristine and fluid restriction and recovered completely. The SIADH may… (More)
Of 283 cases of lymphocytic disease, 81% fell within three distinct categories: lymphocytic and lymphoblastic lymphosarcoma and lymphocytic leukemia. The remaining 19% showed transitions from more mature to less mature cell types or from local to general anatomic distribution. The clinical course was related to the cell type and the extent of disease rather… (More)