J L Yomona-Hernández

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
It has been previously observed that in dyspeptic patients with "hunger pain", that is, with pain suggestive of the presence of peptic ulcer, only 12% had an endoscopically demonstrated ulcer, the remaining 88% showing absence of important macroscopically detectable lesions (idiopathic dyspepsia). In order to investigate the possibility of a relationship(More)
  • 1