Iurii D. Kropotov
Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Evaluation of a neurotherapy program for a child with ADHD with Benign Partial Epilepsy with Rolandic Spikes (BPERS) using event-related potentials
- M. Pąchalska, Iurii D. Kropotov, +5 authors A. Mirski
- Medical science monitor : international medical…
- 31 October 2012
Summary Background We hypothesized that there would be a good response to relative beta training, applied to regulate the dynamics of brain function in a patient with benign partial epilepsy with… Expand
Neurofeedback training for peak performance.
- M. Graczyk, M. Pąchalska, +5 authors Iurii D. Kropotov
- Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine…
- 26 November 2014
AIM One of the applications of the Neurofeedback methodology is peak performance in sport. The protocols of the neurofeedback are usually based on an assessment of the spectral parameters of… Expand
OF PERSONALIZED NEUROFEEDBACK TRAINING FOR ROLANDIC EPILEPSY : A CASE STUDY
- A. Mirski, M. Pąchalska, Natalia Mirska, Olga Jauer Niworowska, Kinga Gryglicka, Iurii D. Kropotov
The aim of this study was to determine whether relative beta neurofeedback training (RBNT), applied to regulate brain dynamics, would be useful for a patient with benign partial epilepsy with… Expand