Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Occurrence and distribution of bisphenol A and alkylphenols in the water of the Gulf of Gdansk (Southern Baltic).
- M. Staniszewska, Iga Koniecko, L. Falkowska, Ewelina Krzymyk
- Medicine, Biology
- Marine pollution bulletin
- 15 February 2015
In 2011-2012, the concentrations of bisphenol A (BPA), 4-tert-octylophenol (OP) and 4-nonylphenol (NP) in surface and near-bottom water of the Gulf of Gdansk, as well as inflowing rivers, were… Expand
Alkylphenols in Surface Sediments of the Gulf of Gdansk (Baltic Sea)
- Iga Koniecko, M. Staniszewska, L. Falkowska, D. Burska, Joanna Kielczewska, Anita Jasińska
- Medicine, Chemistry
- Water, Air, & Soil Pollution
- 24 July 2014
The widespread use of alkylphenols in European industry has led to their presence in the environment and the living organisms of the Baltic Sea. The present study (2011–2012) was designed to… Expand
The relationship between the black carbon and bisphenol A in sea and river sediments (Southern Baltic).
- M. Staniszewska, Iga Koniecko, L. Falkowska, D. Burska, Joanna Kielczewska
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of environmental sciences
- 1 March 2016
This study was derived from field investigations to assess bisphenol A (BPA) concentrations in the sea and river sediments of the Gulf of Gdansk. Black carbon (BC) and total organic carbon (TOC) were… Expand