Comparison between bovine bone and porcine skin gelatins in their effects on murine cell proliferation.
- T. Koide, H. Nagata, M. Hasegawa
- Biology, MedicineCancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals
- 1 August 2002
BB gelatin enhanced proliferation of spleen cells and suppressed proliferation of RL male symbol 1 cells and in both cases, fetal calf serum (FCS) was required.
Anti-competence effects of synthetic phthalide derivatives on platelet-derived growth factor-induced DNA synthesis in primary cultures of rat aorta smooth muscle cells.
- Y. Mimura, S. Kobayashi, M. Okabe, I. Kimura, I. Horikoshi, M. Kimura
- Chemistry, BiologyBiological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin
- 15 December 1995
BP-42 inhibited PDGF-BB-induced competence activity of DNA synthesis in primary cultured SMC of rat aorta via a common signal transduction mechanism with bFGF, suggesting that they may become a prototype of new anti-atherosclerotic drugs.
Activation by alpha 1-adrenergic agonists of the progression phase in the proliferation of primary cultures of smooth muscle cells in mouse and rat aorta.
- Y. Mimura, S. Kobayashi, M. Kimura
- BiologyBiological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin
- 15 October 1995
Results show that catecholamines activate the progression phase in primary cultured aortic SMCs alpha 1-adrenergic receptors.
In vitro effect of gelatins on murine cell proliferation.
- T. Kojima, T. Koide, M. Hasegawa
- BiologyCancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals
- 1 October 2001
The magnitude of suppression of the proliferation by cold water fish skin (CWFS) or bovine bone (BB) gelatin was lower than that by PS gelatin, while BB gelatin stimulated proliferation of murine spleen cells.
Mitogenic activity of gelatin to murine spleen cells.
Tritium thymidine uptake into phytohemagglutinin (PHA)-stimulated spleen cells as well as intactSpleen cells was augmented by gelatin, suggesting that gelatin serves as a mitogen for lymphoid cells and could be used as an agent of cancer biotherapy.
A Case of HTLV-1 Associated Primary Gastric Lymphoma
- N. Ito, K. Suzumura, T. Nonami
Human T-lymphotropic virus type-1 (HTLV-1) の抗体は陽性であったが, 上部消化管精査にて, 下部にかけて紹介入院となった, 症例の集積が望まれる.
[A case of giant hepatocellular carcinoma treatable with radio frequent ablation therapy after effective UFT administration].
- H. Inagaki, N. Ito, T. Nonami
- Medicine, BiologyGan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy
- 1 September 2004
A 71-year-old man was diagnosed with giant hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and hepatitis C cirrhosis at a nearby hospital, and administration of UFT is a useful and safe therapy for far advanced HCC.
A Long-Surviving Case of Resected Rectal Metastasis After Sursrery for Advanced Gastric Cancer
- K. Suzumura, I. Horikoshi, T. Nonami
- 10 June 2005
Bilateral femoral hernias in adult : a case report
- Y. Kashima, N. Ito, Yoshihiro Oowa, K. Suzumura, I. Horikoshi, T. Nonami
- 10 March 2005
A case of so-called esophageal carcinosarcoma
- K. Suzumura, N. Ito, K. Fujikake
- 10 March 2005
A 72-year-old man admitted to the authors' hospital for an intrathoracic tumor operation, which was diagnosed at another hospital because of discomfort when eating, has survived for four years since surgery and is in good condition with no evidence of recurrence.