Hoejoon Lee

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
In the winter of 2012, a grandmother and her grandson burned to death in their home in Jeollanam-do, South Korea. The cause of fire was a candle which was lit to light up a cramped room, since they weren't able to pay electricity bills. Like the deceased of this incident, energy poor are continuously exposed to life threatening-either directly or(More)
  • 1