Hermes Urriago Losada

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
INTRODUCTION Chagas disease (CD) is caused by a parasitic infection. The disease usually occurs after decades of the primary infection and can involve the myocardium or the digestive system. Of note, around 30% of T. cruzi infected patients develop CD while the other 70% may remain asymptomatic for their entire life. CD is usually observed as familial(More)
  • 1