Heath Luz McNaughton Reyes
Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Assessing the effects of Families for Safe Dates, a family-based teen dating abuse prevention program.
- V. Foshee, H. L. McNaughton Reyes, S. Ennett, J. D. Cance, K. Bauman, J. Bowling
- The Journal of adolescent health : official…
- 1 October 2012
PURPOSE To examine the effects of a family-based teen dating abuse prevention program, Families for Safe Dates, primarily on outcomes related to testing the conceptual underpinnings of the program… Expand
Diagnosis and Disclosure of HIV Status: Implications for Women's Risk of Physical Partner Violence in the Postpartum Period
- S. Maman, A. Groves, H. L. McNaughton Reyes, D. Moodley
- Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes
- 15 August 2016
Introduction:This study prospectively examined whether HIV leads to elevated risk for intimate partner violence (IPV) for women and how this risk varies depending on HIV status disclosure to a… Expand
Public Support for Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act Point-of-Sale Provisions: Results of a National Study.
- Shyanika W Rose, S. Emery, S. Ennett, H. L. McNaughton Reyes, J. C. Scott, K. Ribisl
- American journal of public health
- 10 September 2015
OBJECTIVES We assessed public and smoker support for enacted and potential point-of-sale (POS) tobacco-control policies under the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. METHODS We… Expand