We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
It would be a considerable advantage to be able to identify women at high risk for developing breast cancer to justify closer follow-up and use of multiple methods to ensure early detection. At present, the only high risk individuals identifiable with a biomarker are those 5% with a strong familial history of breast cancer. For the remaining 95% there is a(More)
Aim: Like other traditional herbal medicines, the bioactive compounds in many botanical extracts consumed for menopausal health is not known. Furthermore, unlike single-entity drugs whose presence in the body fluids can be measured by spectrometric methods, an appropriate technological platform for in vivo tracking of dozens of steroid active compounds(More)
  • 1