Pesticide residues in European agricultural soils - A hidden reality unfolded.
- Vera Silva, H. Mol, P. Zomer, M. Tienstra, C. Ritsema, V. Geissen
- Medicine, Environmental ScienceScience of the Total Environment
- 25 February 2019
METHOD VALIDATION AND QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES FOR PESTICIDE RESIDUES ANALYSIS IN FOOD AND FEED
- T. Pihlström, A. Valverde, Ferrer Amate
This research highlights the need to understand more fully the rationale for the continued use of these products, as well as their potential risks to human health and the environment.
Toward a generic extraction method for simultaneous determination of pesticides, mycotoxins, plant toxins, and veterinary drugs in feed and food matrixes.
- H. Mol, P. Plaza-Bolaños, P. Zomer, T. D. de Rijk, A. Stolker, P. Mulder
- Chemistry, MedicineAnalytical Chemistry
- 18 November 2008
A fast and straightforward generic procedure for the simultaneous extraction of various classes of pesticides, mycotoxins, plant toxins, and veterinary drugs in various matrixes has been developed,…
Emerging pollutants in the environment: A challenge for water resource management
- V. Geissen, H. Mol, C. Ritsema
- Environmental ScienceInternational Soil and Water Conservation…
- 1 March 2015
Distribution of glyphosate and aminomethylphosphonic acid (AMPA) in agricultural topsoils of the European Union.
- Vera Silva, L. Montanarella, V. Geissen
- Environmental Science, MedicineScience of the Total Environment
- 1 October 2017
Modification and re-validation of the ethyl acetate-based multi-residue method for pesticides in produce
- H. Mol, A. Rooseboom, R. van Dam, Marleen Roding, Karin Arondeus, S. Sunarto
- BiologyAnalytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- 12 June 2007
The ethyl acetate-based multi-residue method for determination of pesticide residues in produce has been modified for gas chromatographic (GC) analysis by implementation of dispersive solid-phase…
Occurrence of Alternaria toxins in food products in The Netherlands
- Patricia López, D. Venema, M. Nijs
- 1 February 2016
Full scan MS in comprehensive qualitative and quantitative residue analysis in food and feed matrices: How much resolving power is required?
- M. Kellmann, H. Muenster, P. Zomer, H. Mol
- 27 May 2009
Determination of endocrine disruptors in water after derivatization with N-methyl-N-(tert.-butyldimethyltrifluoroacetamide) using gas chromatography with mass spectrometric detection.
- H. Mol, S. Sunarto, O. M. Steijger
- ChemistryJournal of Chromatography A
- 19 May 2000
Persistence of glyphosate and aminomethylphosphonic acid in loess soil under different combinations of temperature, soil moisture and light/darkness.
- C. Bento, Xiaomei Yang, V. Geissen
- Chemistry, MedicineScience of the Total Environment
- 1 December 2016