Detection of Deep Myometrial Invasion in Endometrial Carcinoma: Comparison of Trans vaginal Ultrasound, CT, and MRI
- S. H. Kim, Hong D. Kim, Y. Song, Soon-Bum Kang, H. Lee
- MedicineJournal of computer assisted tomography
- 1 September 1995
The sensitivity and accuracy of MRI in detecting deep myometrial invasion were significantly higher than those of TVUS and CT (p = 0.049) and this study recommends MRI instead of CT or TVUS for the evaluation of the depth of myometrian invasion in endometrial carcinoma.
Gamma-knife radiosurgery as an optimal treatment modality for brain metastases from epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Yoo-Kyung Lee, N. Park, J. W. Kim, Y. Song, Soon-Beom Kang, H. Lee
- MedicineGynecologic Oncology
- 1 March 2008
Expression of cyclooxygenase-2 in association with clinicopathological prognostic factors and molecular markers in epithelial ovarian cancer.
Preoperative Staging of Uterine Cervical Carcinoma: Comparison of CT and MRI in 99 Patients
Magnetic resonance imaging was superior to CT in preoperative staging of uterine cervical carcinoma and MRI should be used instead of CT for preoperative stage of this disease.
Polymorphism in folate- and methionine-metabolizing enzyme and aberrant CpG island hypermethylation in uterine cervical cancer.
- Sokbom Kang, J. W. Kim, H. Lee
- Biology, MedicineGynecologic Oncology
Interleukin-10 promoter polymorphisms and cervical cancer risk in Korean women.
- J. Roh, Moon‐Hong Kim, H. Lee
- BiologyCancer Letters
- 8 October 2002
Multiple HPV infection in cervical cancer screened by HPVDNAChip.
- Sang Ah Lee, D. Kang, Y. Song
- Biology, MedicineCancer Letters
- 1 August 2003
Comparing the Accuracy of ThinPrep Pap Tests and Conventional Papanicolaou Smears on the Basis of the Histologic Diagnosis
- I. Park, Shi-Nae Lee, S. Chae, Ki Hwa Park, J. W. Kim, H. Lee
- MedicineActa Cytologica
- 1 July 2001
The comparison between the two cytologic diagnoses with reference to the histologic diagnosis of subsequent colposcopically directed cervical biopsies showed that TP was significantly more specific for diagnosing lesions than was CS.
Feasibility of ovarian preservation in patients with early stage endometrial carcinoma.
Expression of cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 associated with expression of VEGF in primary cervical cancer and at metastatic lymph nodes.
- Moon‐Hong Kim, S. Seo, H. Lee
- Medicine, BiologyGynecologic Oncology
- 1 July 2003