Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Multiple resistance of acetolactate synthase and protoporphyrinogen oxidase inhibitors in Euphorbia heterophylla biotypes.
- M. M. Trezzi, C. L. Felippi, +5 authors A. Marques
- Biology, Medicine
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part…
Resistance to acetolactate synthase (ALS)-inhibiting herbicides in Brazil has been documented for six species. The probability to select biotypes of Euphorbia heterophylla (EPPHL) with multiple… Expand
Monopolar radiofrequency treatment of human eyelids: A prospective, multicenter, efficacy trial
- B. Biesman, S. Baker, J. Carruthers, H. L. Silva, E. L. Holloman
- Lasers in surgery and medicine
- 1 December 2006
To evaluate the efficacy of a novel 0.25 cm2 monopolar radiofrequency (RF) treatment tip for aesthetic rejuvenation of the eyelids.
Nosocomial coagulase negative Staphylococci bacteremia: five year prospective data collection.
- H. L. Silva, T. Strabelli, E. R. Cunha, S. Neres, L. Camargo, D. E. Uip
- The Brazilian journal of infectious diseases : an…
- 1 December 2000
UNLABELLED Coagulase-negative Staphylococcus (CoNS) species, as a group, constitute a major component of the normal microflora of the human skin and mucous membranes. Over the last 20 years, there… Expand
Facial Laxity Rating Scale Validation Study.
- H. L. Silva
- 1 December 2016
BACKGROUND Age, weight change, clinical or surgical procedures, and distinctive characteristics, combine to be perceived as degrees of flaccidity. There is an absence of a validated scale to… Expand
Composite tumor of the main bile duct producing several regulatory peptides.
- J. Ducla-Soares, M. Ferreira, +4 authors M. D. Gonçalves
- The American journal of gastroenterology
- 1 May 1992
Herein we describe what is, to our knowledge, the first reported case of a composite tumor of the main bile duct with epiploon metastases. Glucagon, pancreatic polypeptide, and… Expand
Noninvasive submental fat reduction using colder cryolipolysis
- H. L. Silva, Esther Carmona Hernández, M. Vázquez, Sebastian Leal Delgado, Angel Perez Blanco
- 1 December 2017
SummaryBackground Cryolipolysis has shown to significantly reduce localized subcutaneous fat, including submental fat. Temperatures below −11°C have not been used to treat the submental region. … Expand
Chapter 6 CO 2 Laser-Assisted Otoplasty : A New Dermatosurgical Procedure
- H. L. Silva
Otoplasty is the surgical procedure characteristically performed to improve the appearance of unpleasant, protruding auricles. An incision in the back of the ear with or without excision of cartilage… Expand
Sesión única de ultrasonido focalizado más radiofrecuencia en destrucción de adiposidades
- H. L. Silva, Esther Carmona Hernández, Neptalí López Sánchez, Javier Alejandro González Silva
La combinacion de tratamientos para la remodelacion corporal por destruccion de grasa se realiza buscando un efecto sinergico, generalmente con intervalos de tiempo por seguridad. El ultrasonido… Expand